Guided Mountain Biking Through Maine Back Country
Back Country Excursions • Parsonsfield, ME
- A Two-Night Mountain Bike Adventure for Two, Thursdays Through Saturdays, Including:
- 1.5-Day Guided Bike Tour and Instruction
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at Mountain Lodge
- Mountain Bike and Helmet Rentals
- Three Meals and Unlimited Trail Snacks
- Gear Rentals, Including Inner Tubes, Canoes, and Kayaks
- Valid for Trips from May 5 to October 30, 2016
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
With gear rentals and three meals provided, biking in the back country of Maine's White Mountains has never been easier—or more exhilirating.
With 26 miles of virtually mud-free single-track trails, Back Country Excursions offers some of the best mountain biking in the White Mountains of Maine. Founded in 1991, BCE was the first bike-touring company on the East Coast, making it the longest-running such organization in the region. Situated in the foothills of the White Mountains, this vast network of trails is complemented by ponds and rivers perfect for tubing and canoeing.
Add to all that a rustic lodge and a large group yurt, and BCE has become the premier overnight recreation destination in the Northeast. The all-wood-heated lodge, tucked away among the trees, features a common area appointed with couches, artwork, games, and biking magazines, while the main lodge offers private rooms—fit with double beds—and guests share a bathroom. There's also a screened-in porch for alfresco meals and a wood-fired cedar hot tub for evening relaxation.
The two-night mountain biking adventure caters to both experienced and novice riders. All gear is provided, and guests will get a day and a half of guided riding time, plus some instructional tips from the pros. You'll also be treated to three meals, unlimited trail snacks, and the use of inner tubes, canoes, or kayaks during your stay.
• Taxes, resort fee, and 20% gratuity are not included—you'll pay those directly to Back Country Excursions
I am a novice rider, and Cliff was an amazing teacher! I had so much fun, met some really cool people, did way more on the trails than I ever imagined, and ate like a queen!! Awesome trip!!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from May 5 to October 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1.5-day guided bike tour and instruction; double-occupancy accommodations for 2 nights at Mountain Lodge; mountain bike and helmet rentals; 3 meals and unlimited trail snacks; gear rentals, including inner tubes, canoes, and kayaks
- Voucher excludes 20% gratuity
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2016 • Enjoy By October 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings