Coastal Views You’ll Never Forget
Greenwood Pier Inn • Elk, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Hummingbird Suite, Starfish, Goldfish, Whale, Bluebird, East Gallery, West Gallery, Aerie, or Lighthouse Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays or Saturdays ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Hummingbird Suite, Starfish, Goldfish, Whale, Bluebird, East Gallery, West Gallery, Aerie, or Lighthouse Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($259) or Fridays or Saturdays ($299)
Cliffside inn with fireplaces, panoramic views, local cuisine, and an unbelievably romantic ambience.
One of the most romantic spots in Mendocino County, the quiet town of Elk sits atop a bluff with spectacular vistas of the California coastline. Other than a handful of cozy coffee shops and mom-and-pop diners, the main attraction on this serene stretch of Highway 1 is sunset-spotting—and with a stunning view of natural bridges and aquamarine bays, every rocky outcropping offers a winner. When you've had your fill of seascapes, wine country is just a short drive inland.
Perched on a cliff overlooking the ocean-carved grandeur of Greenwood Cove, the Greenwood Pier Inn offers memorable views from every nook. Each of the unique rooms on the property includes a fireplace, private bath, and some combination of a private deck, Jacuzzi, or ocean views. A cliffside hot tub provides a panoramic spot for viewing the Pacific, while massages and herbal facials can be ordered for in-room enjoyment. The inn's on-site cafe features local ingredients in everything from continental breakfasts to evening Pinots and pan mussels for dining experiences as delightfully refreshing as the ocean spray off the coast.
"It's the unique domain of owner-operator Kendrick Petty, an artist and gardener whose collages, tiles, and marble work are on display throughout the premises, including the gardens."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional adults may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to $50 cancellation fee regardless of when cancellation is made
- 11% bed tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; children 12 and under are free
- Pets are allowed; review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire
- Upgrades to Tower by the Sea or Garden Cottage available for additional fee of $50; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): May 9-11, 23-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings