White Sands and Clear Water at the Riviera Maya
Barcelo Maya Beach Resort • Riviera Maya, Mexico
- A Four-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Superior Room with $1,200 in Resort Credit Between Now and April 27 ($1,250), Between April 28 and July 4 ($760), Between July 5 and August 16 ($840), or Between August 17 and October 31 ($700)
- Or, a Six-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Superior Room with $2,000 in Resort Credit Between Now and April 27 ($1,875), Between April 28 and July 4 ($1,140), Between July 5 and August 16 ($1,260), or Between August 17 and October 31 ($1,050)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This all-inclusive resort is one of five in an elite complex on the shores of the Mexican Caribbean.
Schools of tropical fish and beds of brilliant coral create a mesmerizing scene in the waters surrounding the Great Mesoamerican Reef. The second largest in the world, the reef protects the Yucatán Peninsula from harsh currents and serves as a gorgeous attraction along the Riviera Maya. Located near the towns of Playa del Carmen and Tulum, Puerto Aventuras is a vibrant beachfront resort town with prime access to the calm waters, colorful marine life, and flawless beaches sustained by this natural wonder.
Say goodbye to snow and ice—at the all-inclusive Barcelo Maya Beach Resort, you'll only find warm sands and icy beverages. Here, the refurbished superior rooms boast white linens, beautiful tile floors, and tropical garden views. The deluxe facilities include three restaurants, a shopping center, the U-Spa, and a renovated swimming area. For outdoor fun, guests can enjoy land activities like tennis and mini golf, or water activities like kayaking or snorkeling in the nearby coral reef. Best of all, with your all-inclusive stay and resort credit, you won't have to lift a finger to enjoy all that this paradise has to offer.
"If you like to get out and about, you'll love road-tripping in the Riviera Maya, a tourist corridor of postcard-perfect beaches, scenic ruins, and fun-filled cenotes (limestone sinkholes)."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and services included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings