See Five Great Cities in Under Three Weeks
- A 17-Day Trip to London, Paris, Rome, Florence, and Venice ($2,599 to $3,699 per Person), Including:
- Flights from New York City, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC to London; London to Paris; and Venice Back to the US
- Trains from Paris to Rome, Rome to Florence, and Florence to Venice
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at London House Hotel (or Similar) in London, Three Nights at Villa Luxembourg (or Similar) in Paris, Three Nights at the Holiday Inn Express Rome - San Giovanni in Rome, Three Nights at Hotel Magenta (or Similar) in Florence, and Three Nights at the Smart Hotel Holiday in Venice
- 15 Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
At the center of British history and politics stands London, the beating heart of English culture. Here, the sturdy baroque architecture of St. Paul's Cathedral meets trendy galleries and music venues on either side of the arterial Thames. Chic shoppers linger in the boutiques of Chelsea and Knightsbridge, while football fans watch the day's matches and down frothy pints at hole-in-the-wall pubs.
Many dream of finding love amid the cobbled lanes and ancient cathedrals of Paris, but it's hard not to fall head over heels for the city itself. Here, a stroll along the Seine or an evening atop the Eiffel Tower inspires a lifetime of memories. When it comes to exquisite cuisine, cafés beckon at every corner, with flower-lined patios perfect for enjoying a buttery croissant or a glass of Bordeaux.
All roads lead to Rome—and it's clear why. With its rich long history, the Eternal City is home to the ancient ruins of the Colosseum and the Forum; the baroque opulence of St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican. As the birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence holds a special place in the world of art. The Duomo dominates the skyline and masterpieces by the likes of Botticelli and Michelangelo are displayed throughout the city. Venice's serene canals and Renaissance architecture are best seen from a gondola. More than 100 islands are connected by a network of canals, so visitors never run out of nooks and crannies to investigate.
Take a whirlwind tour of Europe—visiting London, Paris, Rome, Florence, and Venice—in 16 days, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Fly from New York City, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC, to London.
day 2, 3, and 4: Arrive in London, where you'll have three days and nights to enjoy the city.
Three nights at London House Hotel (or similar). Daily breakfast provided.
days 5, 6, and 7: You'll board a flight from London to Paris, arriving for a three-day, three-night stay in the French capital.
Three nights at Villa Luxembourg (or similar). Daily breakfast provided.
days, 8, 9, and 10: Take a day train from Paris to Rome. You'll have three free days and nights to explore the city as you please.
Three nights at the Holiday Inn Express Rome - San Giovanni. Daily breakfast provided.
days 11, 12, and 13: You'll take a train from Rome to Florence, where you'll spend the next three days and nights.
Three nights at Hotel Magenta (or similar). Daily breakfast provided.
days 14, 15, and 16: One last train will bring you from Florence to Venice. Enjoy three days and nights in Venice at your leisure.
Three nights at the Smart Hotel Holiday. Daily breakfast provided.
day 17: After breakfast, you'll bid goodbye to Europe, then board your return flight from Venice to the US.
New York City (NYC) departures: June 9 ($3,399); June 30 ($3,299); August 11 ($3,099); September 8 ($2,999); October 23 ($2,799); November 20 ($2,599); December 11 ($2,699)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: June 9 ($3,799); August 11 ($3,699); September 8 ($3,199); October 23 ($2,999); November 20 ($2,999); December 11 ($2,899)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures: June 9 ($3,699); June 30 ($3,499); August 11 ($3,299); September 8 ($3,199); October 23 ($2,899); November 20 ($2,699); December 11 ($2,699)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Few places pack the punch of Europe. From its Northern Lights to its Southern shores, this drama queen keeps on thrilling, surprising and confusing with her extraordinary wealth of sights, sounds, peoples and parties."-- Lonely Planet
"Oh my goodness! I cannot say enough about how happy I am with go-today... helped with coordinating everything from finding the best flight times, deals, and excursions, to discussing what we might expect during our travels... I highly recommend them!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by April 23, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $1,300 due at booking
- Includes Trains from Paris to Rome, Rome to Florence, and Florence to Venice, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at London House Hotel (or Similar) in London, Three Nights at Villa Luxembourg (or Similar) in Paris, Three Nights at the Holiday Inn Express Rome - San Giovanni in Rome, Three Nights at Hotel Magenta (or Similar) in Florence, and Three Nights at the Smart Hotel Holiday in Venice, 15 Breakfasts, Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges
- Does not include Italian city tax (paid locally), passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 13, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2014 • Enjoy By December 13, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms