A Slice of Signature New England Charm
Sun RV Resorts - Peters Pond • Sandwich, MA
- A Two- ($50) or Six-Night ($129) Stay for Two Adults and Four Children at a RV Site with Full Hook-Up
- Or, a Two- ($129) or Six-Night ($299) Stay for Two Adults and Four Children in a Deluxe Cottage
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 12 Nights
Lovely lakeside cottages and immaculate RV sites host families visiting Cape Cod's oldest town.
Perched on the northwestern edge of Cape Cod, the idyllic town of Sandwich encapsulates the New England of fantasy. Stately 18th and 19th century homes with sweeping front yards line the shores, wooden boardwalks trace over dunes and marshland leading to a beach, and boats gently bob in quiet harbors. Founded in 1637, Sandwich is the oldest town in Cape Cod, and it preserves its history with pride—popular sights include the Wing Fort House, Hoxie House, and Dexter Grist Mill. History may be easy to come by here, but there is also plenty happening in the present: Kayak tours, hiking trails, and seafood joints abound.
A wooded property comprised of cabins, cottages, and RV sites overlooking a lake, Peters Pond is its own hideaway within Sandwich. Cottages have porches with gas grills, full kitchens, living areas, overhead lofts, and queen-size beds. RV sites are shaded by tall trees and accompanied by a fire ring, five bathhouses, and three laundry rooms. Pitch a game of baseball in the property's own field, or score a few two-pointers on the full basketball court. Walk into the pool's beach-like entry, or splash into the water on the slide. Guests are also welcome to rent canoes and fish on the lake, compete in a game of laser tag, or charm their sweet tooth at the country store.
"We had lots of entertainment all weekend, and had a fabulous time. The whole campground is very manicured, the beaches and pond clean for swimming...I highly recommend this campground."-- Google Reviews
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend a single stay, subject to RV site and/or cottage availability
- Only valid for stays between April 15 and June 19, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by calling the Sun RV Resorts Call Center and cannot be made online
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other Sun RV Resorts offer, and cannot be used in place of or to extend existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made
- RV site cancelations must be made at least 21 days in advance. Cancelations made less than 21 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of voucher
- All Cottage cancellations are subject to voucher forfeiture; contact property for details
- Rates based on 2 adults and 4 children; maximum of 6 guests per RV site or Cottage
- Additional fees apply for additional guests; it is $12 per adult per night over initial 2 covered in rate
- Check-in time for RV sites is 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. for Cottages; checkout for both is 11 a.m.
- RV site is Full Hookup - 50 AMP or less, subject to availability
- Offer does not apply to RV Full Hookup – Prime, RV Full Hookup – North, RV Full Hookup – Lakefront, and Cottage – Waterfront rentals
- Pet, visitor and other fees may apply, pets are not permitted in most cottages; contact property with questions
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • Enjoy By June 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings