New England Charm in Lakeside Cottages or RV Sites
Peters Pond RV Resort • Sandwich, MA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two- ($66) or Seven-Night ($224) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Four Children at an RV Site with Full 30 Amp Hookups
- Or, a Two- ($179) or Seven-Night ($559) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Four Children in a Deluxe Cottage
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to 14 Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Lovely lakeside cottages and immaculate RV sites host families visiting Cape Cod's oldest town.
Perched on the northwestern edge of Cape Cod, the idyllic town of Sandwich encapsulates the New England of fantasy. Stately 18th- and 19th-century homes with sweeping lawns line the shores, wooden boardwalks trace over dunes and marshlands leading to the beach, and boats gently bob in quiet harbors. Founded in 1637, Sandwich is the oldest town in Cape Cod, and its history is preserved with pride—popular sights include the Wing Fort House, Hoxie House, and Dexter Grist Mill. History may be easy to come by here, but there is also plenty happening in the present: Kayak tours, hiking trails, and seafood joints abound.
A wooded lakefront property, Peters Pond RV Resort is its own hideaway within Sandwich. Contemporary-style cottages feature porches, full kitchens, two flat-screen TVs, overhead lofts, and queen-size beds in the separate bedroom. Shaded RV sites are accompanied by fire rings, five bathhouses, and three laundry rooms. Pitch a game of softball in the property's own field, or score a few two-pointers on the full basketball court. Walk into the pool's beach-like entry, or dig your toes into the sandy beach at the spring-fed lake. More active types can splash down the water slide, catch some air on the rope swing or jumping pillow, or scramble up the climbing wall. Guests are also welcome to fish on the lake, compete in a game of laser tag, or satisfy their sweet tooth at the country store.
• Valid for stays from September 8 to October 15, 2015
• Taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
What a beautiful and ultra clean campground! [...] The water was crystal clear and felt like bath water. You could actually see your feet when neck deep in water. I never wanted to leave.-- RV Park Reviews
We had a wonderful time. Exceptionally clean facilities, beautiful lake, nice pool and playground for the kids.-- Facebook Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays September 8 to October 15, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively
- A valid credit card number will be kept on file and is required to confirm all reservations
- Customers must call Sun RV Resorts call center at 888-886-2477 to make reservations. Reservations cannot be made through the individual resort or online. Reservations are required at all resorts
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- RV site cancellation policy: standard cancellation policy applies
- Cottage rental cancellation policy: cancellation of reservation will result in forfeiture of voucher
- Cottage rentals: please inquire on at time of reservation what guest must bring for stay, i.e. linens, towels, paper products as this might vary by resort
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other resort or Sun RV Resorts offer, and cannot be used in place of, or to extend, an already existing reservation
- State and local taxes may apply; please inquire with call center at time of reservation
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Rate is based on number of occupants shown. Fees will be applicable for extra guests; please inquire for the maximum amount of guests allowed per site
- Number of pets, and breed restrictions apply. Pets are not permitted in vacation rentals.
- Smoking is not permitted in cottages
- RV utilities vary; be sure to ask about what each site type provides
- Check-in and check-out times vary by site and by vacation cottage; please inquire with call center at time of reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2015 • Enjoy By October 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms