Outdoor Family Fun at a Catskills Campground
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park • Greenfield Park, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children on a Campsite for a Tent, Pop-Up Camper, or an RV with Water and Electric, Any Days of the Week($57)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Deluxe Lodge, Any Days of the Week ($200)
- Valid for Stays from May 1 to May 26, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Valid for Stays from September 6 to October 12, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Extend your summer with family fun in the Catskills at this camp resort, offering tons of activities from the new water playground and a jumping pillow to hot tubs and campfires.
For as long as Americans have been taking vacations, travelers have flocked to the Catskill Mountains of New York in the hopes of discovering something elusive: tranquility, adventure, and maybe even themselves. Given that more than 700,000 acres of the rolling tree-covered hills and crystal-clear streams and waterfalls enjoy protected status, there's ample space to pursue transformative journeys from camping to hiking, bird-watching to kayaking, or fishing to resorting—all just 100 miles north of New York City.
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp Resort at Birchwood Acres is both a wooded camping resort in the Catskills and a three-ring circus for families with kids. Bring along bedding, towels, and kitchenware for stays in air-conditioned deluxe lodges, which feature full kitchens, Wi-Fi, cable television, and carpeted lofts. Campers can set up tents and RVs on spacious sites in the resort-style campground, enjoying the playgrounds, and picnic tables by day and s'mores around the campfire by night. Facilities are available for hot showers and doing laundry. And since fishing, scavenger hunts, and volleyball and tennis courts are free for all resort guests, family bonding time is easy to come by.
Rent a boat for a cruise around the lake, and at night, tell a few spooky tales under the stars. The next day, fill your pockets with treats from the snack bar, then take in 50-mile panoramas from Sam's Point Preserve, race go-karts at Holiday Mountain, pet the animals at Kelder's Farm, or catch a concert and see the Woodstock museum at Bethel Woods.
• Taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Plan around the blackout dates: May 27 to May 30, 2016; October 7 to 10, 2016; and special event weekends
By far one of my greatest camping experiences. A lot of activities for the kids. The staff was phenomenal, very helpful, and welcoming. The grounds were in great shape, and the bathroom and shower facilities were very clean. I will be visiting again befor-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from May 1 to 26, 2016 or from September 6 to October 12, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively
- A valid credit card number will be kept on file and is required to confirm all reservations
- Customers must call Sun RV Resorts call center at 888-886-2477 to make reservations. Reservations cannot be made through the individual resort or online. Reservations are required at all resorts
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- RV site cancellation policy: standard cancellation policy applies
- Vacation rental cancellation policy: cancellation of reservation will result in forfeiture of voucher
- Vacation Rentals: Please inquire on at time of reservation what guest must bring for stay, i.e. Linens, towels, paper products as this might vary by resort
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other resort or Sun RV Resorts offer, and cannot be used in place of, or to extend, an already existing reservation
- State and local taxes may apply; please inquire with call center at time of reservation
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 adults and 2 children; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Children are welcome at the property
- Number of pets, and breed restrictions apply. Pets are not permitted in vacation rentals
- Smoking is not permitted in vacation rentals
- RV utilities vary; be sure to ask about what each site type provides
- Check-in and check-out times vary by site and by vacation cottage; please inquire with call center at time of reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates.
- Blackout date(s): May 27 to 30; October 7 to 10, 2016; and special event weekends
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 12, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 12, 2016 • Enjoy By October 12, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings