Timber Time Among the Jersey Pines
Big Timber Lake Camping Resort • Cape May Court House, NJ
- Two- ($50) or Six-Night ($129) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children at a RV Site with Hook-Up
- Two- ($129) or Six-Night ($299) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Deluxe Cabin
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 12 Nights
This Cape May campground makes for a peaceful vacation full of outdoor games, grill outs, and good laughs.
Stationed at the southern tip of the Jersey Shore, Cape May's lovingly preserved Victorian houses and their wide verandas conjure up scenes of lazy afternoons on porch swings and children playing under the sun. While the town's celebrated identity still rests in its candy-colored ice cream shops and multi-generation beach homes, the Jersey destination is hardly stuck in the past—just check out new additions like seaside yoga and dimly lit nightspots.
Thanks to an on-site heated swimming pool, miniature golf green, and beach with lake access, there's never a dull moment at Big Timber Lake Camping Resort, a 100-acre campground just minutes from the attractions of Cape May.
Roll up in your RV to a shaded hook-up site with room for slideouts and access to Wi-Fi Internet. Two air-conditioned bathhouses with hot showers and coin-operated laundry facilities are available for guests as well. Groups of four looking for more privacy may opt to stay in a one-bedroom deluxe cabin, complete with a queen-size bed and room for bunk beds. The cabin comes fully furnished with a kitchenette, private bathroom, air conditioning, and two flat-screen cable TVs. Outside, a covered porch, charcoal grill, picnic table, and fire ring are just asking for a "kumbaya" moment.
"Lovely campground with excellent amenities...The bathrooms and laundry facilities were immaculate. The hosts of this campground were extremely hospitable and that was very much appreciated! Without a doubt, we will return."-- RV Park Reviews
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend a single stay, subject to RV site and/or cottage availability
- Only valid for stays between April 15 and June 19, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by calling the Sun RV Resorts Call Center and cannot be made online
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other Sun RV Resorts offer, and cannot be used in place of or to extend existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made
- RV site cancelations must be made at least 21 days in advance. Cancelations made less than 21 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of voucher
- All Cabin cancellations are subject to voucher forfeiture; contact property for details
- Rates based on 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 18, with 1 vehicle and 1 sleeping unit; maximum of 4
- Additional fees apply for additional guests; it is $12 per adult per night over initial 2 covered in rate
- Check-in time for RV sites and Deluxe Cabins is 2 p.m.; checkout for RV sites is 12 noon and 11 a.m. for Deluxe Cabins
- RV site is full hook-up with water, electric, and sewer hook-ups; subject to availability
- Offer does not apply to Park Models or Pull Through & Lake Area RV Sites.
- Pet, visitor and other fees may apply, pets are not permitted in most cottages; contact property with questions
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • Enjoy By June 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings