Style & Romance in Lodi Wine Country
Wine & Roses • Lodi, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($174) or Fridays or Saturdays ($219)
- Breakfast at Towne House Restaurant
- Wine Tasting at Lodi Wine & Visitors Center
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Set on seven acres of gardens, this stylish wine country resort boasts an award-winning spa, a farm-to-fork restaurant, and more.
The remonstrations of classic rock crooners aside, one could get used to getting "stuck in old Lodi" these days. Once a sleepy agricultural outpost, Lodi is known today as the Zinfandel Capital of the World, representing the great bounty of Northern California. Whether you're sipping on Sauvignon Blanc as the sun sets over one of the area's 70 vineyards, sampling farm-fresh produce at a local market, or enjoying the breeze off the Sacramento River on a walk through historic downtown, you'll get the sense that Lodi never strayed far from its roots.
A designated Tasting & Touring Gold Medal Accommodation, Wine & Roses is the premier getaway destination in Lodi Wine Country. Set on seven acres of lush gardens and towering trees, this 1902 estate features 66 guest rooms and suites, an award-winning spa, the Towne House Restaurant, and picturesque event venues. What's more, guests have access to a host of amenities: Parking, a lounge, fitness center, swimming pool, and Jacuzzi, to name a few. Each stylish guest room is appointed with clean whites and earth tones, and in-room features include flat-screen TVs, private bathrooms, plush beds, and more.
Amazing hotel! Room felt like a litle villa with a huge outdoor patio, and both the spa and restaurant were amazing. Was a perfect weekend getaway and I would definitely return!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays February 23 through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast at Towne House Restaurant, wine tastings at Lodi Wine and Visitors Center, parking, and access to pool and fitness center
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and $15 resort fee (includes coffee and tea service in restaurant lounge, access to fitness center and pool facilities, Wi-Fi and ethernet, cable including HBO, parking throughout property, discounted wine tasting from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Lodi Wine and Visitors Center, and 2 bottled waters) not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): March 18 to 20; April 9, 18, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms