Find the Comforts of Home at this Cape May Campsite
Lake Laurie RV Resort & Campground • Cape May, NJ
- A Two- ($50) or Six-Night ($129) Stay for Two Adults and Four Children at a RV Site with Full Hook-Up
- Or, a Two- ($129) or Six-Night ($299) Stay for Two Adults and Four Children in a Cabin, Cottage, RV Rental, or Park Model
Breezy days spent on sandy beaches and bustling boardwalks are within reach at this RV resort and campground.
Cape May is a Jersey Shore classic, an oceanside hamlet on the state's southern peninsula that bills itself as "The Nation's Oldest Seashore Resort." Colorful Victorian homes have become its architectural trademark, especially in the Historic District. Down by the water, glittering Cape May diamonds (translucent quartz pebbles) wash up on Sunset Beach and the sounds of summer music festivals drift on the sea breeze. Families have vacationed here for generations, and it's easy to see why: Cape May has something for everyone, from shopping at Washington Street Mall to snacking at The Original Fudge Kitchen.
Camp under a canopy of lush trees at Lake Laurie RV Resort & Campground. The Cape May pet-friendly campground is a local favorite for embracing the great outdoors and bonding with the family. Play on the soft, sandy beach; go swimming and fishing in Lake Laurie; start a game of horseshoe or badminton; and hang with friends at the arcade. Mingle with neighboring campers during seasonal social events like pig roasts and band performances, and entertain your artistic side with community arts and crafts activities.
Roll up to a selection of grassy and gravel RV sites that have full hook-up accommodations and Wi-Fi available to keep you connected. RV guests have access to four bath houses with individual quarters for more privacy as well as on-site laundry facilities. Cottages and cabins comfortably accommodate two adults and four children. Cabins have two bunk beds in addition to a queen-size bed and sleeper sofa, and also feature a flat-screen TV, private bathroom, and outdoor grill.
"My family and I have been spending our summers for 10+ years at Lake Laurie...It is nice to see the new owners making improvements and activities for the whole family to enjoy."-- Facebook Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between April 1 and June 19, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by calling the Sun RV Resorts Call Center and cannot be made online
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other Sun RV Resorts offer, and cannot be used in place of or to extend existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made
- RV site cancelations must be made at least 21 days in advance. Cancelations made less than 21 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of voucher
- All Cottage cancellations are subject to voucher forfeiture; contact property for details
- Rates for all unit types is based on 2 adults and 4 children occupancy; max occupancy is 6 per unit
- Additional fees apply for additional guests; it is $12 per adult per night over initial 2 covered in rate
- Check-in time for RV sites is 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. for Cottages; checkout for both is 11 a.m.
- Cabins, cottages, RV rentals and park models to be reserved subject to availability
- RV site is Full Hookup; subject to availability
- Rental units do not include dishwashers, cleaning or laundry service, paper products, linens, etc. Many have kitchenettes instead of full kitchens. Inquire at time of booking as to what each rental unit provides
- Offer does not apply to Lakefront RV sites or VIP Sites
- Pet, visitor and other fees may apply, pets are not permitted in most cottages; contact property with questions
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • Enjoy By June 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings