Commune with Nature in Western Michigan
Hidden Ridge RV Resort • Hopkins, MI
- A Two- ($50) or Seven-Night ($129) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children at an RV Site
- Or, a Two- ($129) or Seven-Night ($299) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children at a Park Model Cottage
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to 14 Nights
This RV resort delivers plenty of activities—think pools, basketball courts, and an arcade—amid the natural beauty of western Michigan.
The hills and lakes of western Michigan's countryside seem almost out of place. Far from another flat, landlocked swath of midwestern plains, this emerald pocket between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo is full of leafy, hilly, lake-dappled terrain. While it's hard to beat woodland camping around a crackling fire or local cherry pie bought from a roadside stand, no Michigan experience is complete without a day on the lake—be it a sleepy inland lakelet or the vast expanse of Lake Michigan curling over the western horizon.
From the comfort of one-bedroom cabins to the natural appeal of open-air RV grounds, Hidden Ridge RV Resort in Hopkins offers plenty of ways to enjoy the bounty of western Michigan. Each cozy, fully stocked cabin includes a full kitchen, private bath, overhead loft, and flat-screen TVs. But the real entertainment at Hidden Ridge is of the outdoor variety, thanks to a heated on-site pool and spa, two gorgeous lakes, and countless games and sporting options ranging from basketball to horseshoes and even arcade video games.
"Large, very well-maintained facility with level, paved sites even though it is built on a hill. There is a large swimming pool, and the park was completely full with families and children."-- RVParkReviews.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, 1 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay; subject to availability
- Only valid for stays between April 1, 2014 and June 19, 2014
- Reservations required
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- RV sites include water/sewer/electric
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 6 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $5 per person per day
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival for RV sites; all cottage cancellations subject to forfeiture of voucher
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- RV's must be 10 years old or newer to stay at Hidden Ridge site
- Pets not permitted in cottages
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • Enjoy By June 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings