Throwback Glamour in the Heart of Hollywood
The Dixie Hollywood Hotel • Los Angeles, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Two-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to April 30 ($109) or May 1 to June 30 ($119)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Two-Queen Room, Fridays or Saturdays from Now to April 30 ($129) or May 1 to June 30 ($139)
- $20 Food Credit at Restaurant 54Twenty
- High-Speed Internet
- Complimentary Parking
Pay homage to Hollywood past and present at this recently renovated boutique hotel, located just steps from the Walk of Fame.
All movie-star glitz and rock-'n'-roll hip, Hollywood knows a thing or two about Southern California's star power. Home of the storied Sunset Strip, where see-and-be-seen nightclubs mingle with hideaway dive bars, this historic neighborhood is home to posh celebrity hangouts like the Soho House, as well as ultra-cool music venues including The Roxy Theatre and The Viper Room. For a breezy day trip, drive up the iconic Pacific Coast Highway and take in Malibu's breathtaking coastal scenery, or head over to classic Los Angeles landmarks like Rodeo Drive, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, and the beautiful Getty Center.
Overlooking Hollywood Boulevard, just steps from the Walk of Fame, The Dixie Hollywood Hotel puts guests in the heart of all things Los Angeles. And it fits right in with its star-studded zip code, showcasing a movie-star mural in front of the outdoor pool, and tons of classic film memorabilia throughout the hotel. Each of 70 rooms and suites is equipped with a flat-screen TV and decorated with a hand-painted Hollywood-themed mural, alpaca headboards, and high-thread-count sheets, plus minimalist dark-wood furnishings and brushed stainless-steel accents.
Right next door to the hotel, 54Twenty offers another glimpse into the city's past. For more than 50 years, the address has played host to a number of classic diners, and this newly renovated restaurant is no exception. In fact, it's been the shooting location of choice for a number of films and commercials. But the real star here is the food. Serving comfort classics with a modern twist—did someone say stuffed French toast with strawberry-thyme jam?—54Twenty makes the most of LA's seasonal ingredients while paying homage to its American-diner roots.
"We were very happy with this hotel! The girl at the front desk was very nice and helpful. The room was way better than I expected. The location was perfect."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $20 food credit at Restaurant 54Twenty, high-speed internet, and complimentary parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours prior to 3 p.m. check-in time of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 5-6, 2014; May 16-17, 25-26, 2014; June 7-13, 20-22, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings