Outdoor Adventure in the Backyard of Country-Music Legend Loretta Lynn
Loretta Lynn's Ranch • Hurricane Mills, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Tent with No Electrical Hook-Up, Sundays Through Thursdays ($20)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two at an RV Camping Site, Sundays Through Thursdays, with Full Hook-Up of 50-Amp Service ($36) or 30-Amp Service with Water & Electric ($29)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Log or Boon Hill Cabin for Up to Four Guests, Sundays Through Thursdays ($85)
- $20 Off Two Full Tours at Loretta's Plantation & the Coal Miner's Daughter Museum
- $10 Off One Two-Hour Canoe Trip
- 10% Off One-Hour Horseback Riding Trips
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
From Huntsville to Louisville, Loretta Lynn's Ranch draws thousands to its pristine campgrounds and cabins.
As an award-winning artist and a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame, Loretta Lynn has spent more than half a century performing music that's as popular under the bright lights of Nashville as it is in her hometown of Hurricane Mills, one hour west on Interstate 40. While seeing Loretta Lynn's home in Hurricane Mills first-hand may shed new light on her legendary lyrics, this small town has personality of its own: hiking, fishing, and boating activities are intertwined with biographical museums and frequent concerts that celebrate Lynn's career.
Set up a tent, pull in an RV, or unlock the door to one of 12 cabins at Loretta Lynn's Ranch, where nature provides a casual backdrop for long days spent enjoying the nearby rivers and trails. Most of the log cabins feature queen-size beds, and guests of the Boone Hill cabins can enjoy an outside deck. After an early rise for a fishing excursion or a swim in the pool, tour Loretta Lynn's opulent plantation—which is said to be haunted—or wander through the Coal Miner's Daughter Museum to see Lynn's priceless memorabilia and mementos.
"Exceeded our expectations. Loved the little cabin! Definitely coming back!"-- LivingSocial Member
"The website does not do it justice. The accommodations are superb, the staff is incredibly helpful, and the grounds are sprawling..."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and November 1, 2014; must book by July 1
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Includes $20 Off Two Full Tours at Loretta's Plantation & the Coal Miner's Daughter Museum, $10 Off One Two-Hour Canoe Trip and 10% Off One-Hour Horseback Riding Trips
- Activity discounts have no cash value and are non-transferrable
- Pets are allowed; inquire with ranch for pet fee and rules
- Full Hookup RV Camping Sites include water, electric, and septic hookup
- Check-in 5 p.m. / checkout 11 a.m.
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): April 3-7; May 1-26; June 1-8, 22-28; July 3-7, 15-30; August 1-17; September 1-14; October 12-19
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2014 • Enjoy By November 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings