All-Inclusive Family Fun at a Cancun Resort & Water Park
Sea Adventure Resort & Waterpark • Cancun, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Three- ($458), Four- ($610), or Five-Night ($763) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Ages 12 and Younger in a Junior Suite
- All Meals and Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Access to Sea Adventure Waterpark, Daily and Nightly Entertainment, and Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Taxes and Service Fees
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This all-inclusive, family-focused Cancun resort offers endless entertainment for guests both young and old.
At Cancun's Sea Adventure Resort & Waterpark, you'll find yourself surrounded by all things fun. Whether you're young or old, traveling with family or as a couple, this all-inclusive resort offers something for every traveler: 800 feet of Caribbean shoreline, a massive pool and three Jacuzzis, four delicious restaurants, three bars, a variety of live entertainment, sports courts, a water park, and more. And while it's just minutes from the Cancun International Airport, it's also separated from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Each spacious Junior Suite features cool tile floors, a cozy sunken living room, traditional Mexican décor, and satellite TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower/tub combination, while other room amenities include a coffeemaker and individually controlled air-conditioning. Be sure to step out onto your suite's private terrace or balcony to enjoy the view of the the sparkling Caribbean or the hotel's gardens.
Surrounded by sun chairs and palm trees, the on-site water park boasts three water slides, an aquatic jungle gym, and even a few slides for younger guests. Just beyond the pool deck, you'll find a soccer field, a tennis court, a playground, a multi-use field, and a snack bar to help fuel the fun. Indoors, Iki's Game Room is equipped with a handful of fun table games, including ping pong, billiards, air hockey, and foosball. There's even daily themed entertainment, from Nature Day and Magic Quest to Pirate Adventure. And when you're ready to relax amid Mexico's natural beauty, the beach is just steps away from the resort.
"This was a very nice family place to stay. The activities were enjoyable and the entertainment was wonderful. Everyone at the hotel was always willing to help, from the room to the restaurant."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between August 18 and December 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is valid for 2 adults and 2 children 12 and under; max occupancy is 4 and can be 2 adults and 2 children 12 and under or 3 adults
- Additional people are $61 per night
- Inclusive of All Meals and Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Daily and Nightly Entertainment, Non-Motorized Water Sports, and More
- Taxes and service fees included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): September 13-14
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings