Snorkel, Sip & Explore in Virgin Island Villas
White Bay Villas • Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Five-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Seaside Cottage, Hillside Villa, or Sunset Villa West
- Four-Day Jeep Rental with All Taxes
- Two Pints of Local Caribbean Rum
- Daily Rental of Snorkeling Equipment for Two
- Valid for Stays from Now to January 31, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Spend your winter thawing out on a secluded island, where you'll have access to a private villa, a Jeep rental, and snorkeling equipment.
Jost Van Dyke, at about six square miles, is the smallest of the British Virgin Islands. But its lush volcanic hills and surreal blue waters pack serious punch. For proof, look no further than White Bay Villas, hailed by National Geographic Traveler in 2009 as not just a reflection of its stunning environment, but as a property that has helped define Jost Van Dyke. "With its eye-candy sea views and easy access to a white-sand beach," says Frommer's, "this is a real find and a first-rate, secluded retreat."
You'll receive a warm welcome from the on-site staff, who will ensure every moment is tailored to your pleasure. One-bedroom, one-bath units feature fully equipped kitchens, decks, and sitting rooms; Hillside Villas can even be upgraded to two-bedroom accommodations. No matter which fits your intimate getaway, you'll be enjoying spectacular views of White Bay right from your room.
Explore the island's six square miles of untainted mountains and powdery sand beaches on foot or in your Jeep, courtesy of Paradise Jeep Rental. If you prefer flippers to flip-flops, use your snorkel gear to meet the abundant marine life or dive into the Bubbly Pool, a natural Jacuzzi fed by foamy seas. A day of living life with no sense of time can work up an appetite—and you'll have your choice of mouthwatering fare at the more than 15 restaurants on Jost, including the Soggy Dollar Bar, home of the original Painkiller cocktail. Or, head to Foxy's in Great Harbor and try the Firewater Rum. DJs and live music keep you dancing all night long.
• This Escape does not include airfare—purchase that separately
• Some fees are not included in your voucher, like the 7% government tax, 10% service charge, and $5/day, per person energy fee
• Purchase high-speed Internet access for $7/day
• Add extra guests for an additional $35/night + tax per person (based on availability)
• Ask when booking about upgrading to a two- or three-bedroom villa for additional fees
• Blackout dates: December 20, 2015-January 3, 2016; February 10-17, 2016
Beautiful facility! Everyone was so nice.-- LivingSocial Member
This was hands-down one of the best experiences of our lives. Jost Van Dyke was gorgeous, the people at White Bay Villas were great and very helpful, and the deal showed us an extraordinary place we wouldn't have seen otherwise.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to January 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 4-day Jeep rental with all taxes, 2 pints of local Caribbean rum, and daily rental of snorkeling equipment for 2
- 7% government tax, 10% service charge, $5 per day per person energy fee, and optional $7 per day high speed internet not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $35 per person per night plus taxes
- Parties of 5 or less will receive a 2-door Jeep from Paradise Jeep Rentals; parties of 6 or more will receive a 4-door Jeep from Paradise Jeep Rentals
- Check-in: 10 a.m.. / Checkout: 3 p.m.
- Upgrades to 2 or 3-bedroom villa available for an additional fee upon redemption; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation]]
- Blackout date(s): December 20, 2015 to January 3, 2016; February 10 to 17, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2016 • Enjoy By January 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms