Lakefront Retreat in Muskoka
Christie's Mill Inn & Spa • Port Severn, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional, Terrace, or Mill Room, Sundays through Fridays from May 1 to June 26 or Fridays and Saturdays from Now to April 30 ($118)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional, Terrace, or Mill Room with $25 Resort Credit and Welcome Bottle of Ontario Wine, Sundays through Thursdays from May 1 to June 26 or Fridays and Saturdays from Now to April 30 ($229); or Fridays and Saturdays from May 1 to June 26 ($269)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Courtside or Water View Suite, Sundays through Fridays from May 1 to June 26 ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Courtside or Water View Suite with $25 Resort Credit and Welcome Bottle of Ontario Wine, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($349) from May 1 to June 26
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
A forested setting, lakefront beach, and 7,000-square-foot spa make this inn the perfect Muskoka retreat.
It's easy to get that floating feeling when you're in the Muskoka region of Ontario, north of Toronto. Once only accessible by water, Muskoka brims with boating opportunities—whether you're bobbing under sunny skies on one of the region's 1,600 sparkling lakes, or letting the breeze tousle your hair and snap your windbreaker as you cruise down a serpentine waterway. The landscape is just as breathtaking: emerald green in the warm months; copper, crimson, and gold in autumn; and dappled with wilderness hamlets perfect for passing through.
Surrounded by evergreens at the edge of a lake, Christie's Mill Inn & Spa fuses the sophistication of a European boutique hotel with unspoiled natural splendor. Country-style guest rooms and suites blend hardwood accents with beautifully upholstered furniture and soft pillow-top mattresses, not to mention private fireplaces and lake or garden views. A heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and 7,000-square-foot spa offer plenty of ways to refresh. The waves gently lapping on the lakefront beach make for soothing days, while the hiss and pop of the fireside lounge promise cozy evenings. A lovely waterfront restaurant provides panoramic views of the lake and forest.
"We had a lovely stay. The staff was exceptionally friendly and the resort was charming and relaxing."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is valid for 2 guests; maximum occupancy of 2 people in Traditional, Terrace and Mill room and maximum occupancy of 3 people in Courtside and Waterside Suite (additional person in suite is $30 per night)
- Property is non-smoking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 26, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 26, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 26, 2014 • Enjoy By June 26, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings