A Sultry Slice of Louisiana on a Historic Plantation
Annadele's Plantation • Covington, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Suite, Any Day of the Week ($125)
- Or, a One- ($142) or Two-Night Stay ($250) for Two in a Suite, Wednesdays through Sundays, with a $35 Dining Credit at Annadele's Plantation Restaurant
- Bottle of House Champagne
- In-Room Continental Breakfast for Two
Savor a taste of the Old South at this 19th-century plantation-style B&B just across the lake from New Orleans.
Forty-five minutes north of New Orleans, away from the hubbub of Bourbon Street, a different kind of Louisiana emerges in Covington. Amid rural country roads and Spanish moss-covered oak trees, the pace of life here is slower, the Southern hospitality is warmer, and the aura that surrounds it all is unmistakably Louisiana. In fact, Covington has been a popular filming location since the mid '90s, not least because of the numerous plantations—many dating back to the early 1800s—that lend the town a touch of Old South charm. How best to spend your time here? Perusing the mom-and-pop shops downtown, sipping wine at a vineyard on the outskirts of Covington, or simply kicking back and enjoying the timeless pleasure of drinking sweet tea on the verandah.
There's nowhere better than Annadele's Plantation, built in 1834, to enjoy your quintessential Louisiana Escape. Set on more than five acres of land just off the Bogue Falaya River, this plantation inn—with its fountains and manicured lawns—is both a popular wedding destination and an intimate hideaway for couples of all ages. Each of four suites features beautifully refurbished hardwood floors and antique furnishings, and comes equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, a mini-fridge, a microwave, and a king or queen bed. In the mornings, you'll be treated to an in-room continental breakfast for two, and guests staying Wednesdays through Sundays will receive a dining credit for a New Orleans-inspired meal at the on-site restaurant—fried green tomatoes topped with crabmeat, anyone?
"A very memorable weekend. Dining experience was exceptional, as were the manager and staff."-- LivingSocial Member
"If you’re searching for a wind-down after a visit to New Orleans, or a romantic getaway, put Annadele’s Plantation & Restaurant on your radar... the staff will spoil you during your stay."-- Hotel-Scoop.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through January 31, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by December 3, 2014 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a bottle of house champagne and in-room continental breakfast for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Check-in: 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. for Wednesday to Sunday; check-in time for reservations arriving on Saturday to Thursday by appointment only / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Restaurant is closed Sunday-Thursday; please check website for restaurant hours Wednesday-Saturday
- Suites include Enchanted Oaks, Tall Pines, Cypress Grove, or Pear Blossom (has ADA walk-in shower); all rooms are on the second floor (elevator access for handicapped guests available upon request)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • Enjoy By January 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings