Refined Rustic Appeal in the Driftless Area
Westby House Inn • Westby, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Tower, Victorianne, or Atrium Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($109)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Tower, Victorianne, or Atrium Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- Full Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Let your worries drift away as you unwind on the porch of this Victorian inn hidden away in Wisconsin.
Tucked away in the Driftless Area near La Crosse,Wisconsin—characterized by topography of rolling hills, peaceful valleys, and vast green grassland—the historic Norwegian community of Westby is a beautiful blend of natural splendors and cultural gems. From winding rivers perfect for fly-fishing and canoeing to tranquil back roads and paths made for wandering, Westby is the place to relax and be inspired. Hop on the Coon Prairie Bike Path for an invigorating ride from Westby to the charming downtown scene of Viroqua, then spend the day strolling in and out of quaint boutiques or dining on local eats.
Dating back to 1886, the Westby House Inn has a long history of charm and unparalleled hospitality. Built in a classic Victorian style, its wide, wrap-around porch and lush gardens beckon the weary traveler to stay awhile. Return to a simpler time when you slip into one of the ten historic guest rooms, each decorated in its own theme. Spacious and bright, many rooms have marble-topped fireplaces, authentic wood furnishings, and romantic touches like deep soaking tubs. In addition to custom designed details, all rooms offer modern amenities like high-speed wireless Internet, in-room refrigerators, iPod docking stations, and Natura spa products from Sweden. In the morning, enjoy a four-course gourmet breakfast lovingly prepared by the owner and resident chef, Marie. In the evening, dine on a custom selection of seasonal plates and local wine at the Tangled History Wine Bar & Bistro in downtown Viroqua—a favorite among locals and tourists alike.
"Warm and friendly and we felt so welcomed. The house and room were awesome!! Breakfast was amazing and loved it there! Neat town to walk in too."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations, meetings, or wedding parties
- Voucher includes a full gourmet breakfast for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 weeks in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): March 20-21, 2015; May 15-17, 2015; May 22-24, 2015; June 5-6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings