Step into the Past at a Pre-Civil War Hotel
The Union Hotel • Everett, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Family Room ($89) or Deluxe Family Room ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Ages 17 and Younger in a Deluxe Suite ($125)
- Daily Breakfast
- $20 Dining Credit at the On-Site Restaurant
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Rooms blend modernity and antiquity at this inn, surrounded by a district listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
Steeped in Civil War stories and Americana, the tiny town of Everett has seen more history than its diminutive size suggests. The settlement formerly known as Bloody Run received its more palatable title after the railroad came to town in the 1800s, transforming this one-time backwater into a bustling stop with brick-front hotels, taverns, and general stores. Nestled within a water gap in the Allegheny Mountains, Everett offers nature-lovers ample opportunities to kayak in Shawnee State Park, wander local wineries, or hike Pennsylvania's Mid State Trail straight through the center of town.
A pre-Civil-War building that has at various times housed a tavern, a jail, and Union troops, The Union Hotel's history is etched into its bricks. Yet the guest rooms and suites at this recently remodeled bed and breakfast are thoroughly modern, featuring marble bathrooms, hardwood floors, luxury linens, and wrought-iron bedframes. In the morning, savor the smell of fresh-baked bread wafting up from breakfast in the dining room. And after a day exploring the surrounding countryside, kick back with an IPA in one of the town's oldest watering holes, the Bullshead Tavern.
"The food was great and after dinner we went downstairs for a drink. The Union is a beautiful place—and if you are looking for good food, it is nice that you don't have to go far to find it."-- Facebook Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and April 23, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2
- Up to 2 children 17 and younger may stay in a deluxe suite for free; contact property with any other occupancy questions
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 23, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2015 • Enjoy By April 23, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings