The John Randall House
John Randall House • Provincetown, MA
- 2-night stay for two in a superior queen room or deluxe queen room
- Option 1: $240 to travel 5/1/17–6/30/17 (up to a $370 value)
- Option 2: $199 to travel 9/5/17–10/31/17 (up to a $290 value)
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Sun deck
- Relaxation deck
- Book by: 6/18/17; Travel: 5/1/17–6/30/17 or 9/5/17–10/31/17, depending on option purchased.
Hotel at a Glance: The John Randall House
The John Randall House honors Provincetown's past while celebrating its present. From its perch on a hill, the inn's porch and decks provide views of the nearby seashore, as well as of the Provincetown Monument, an elegant tribute to the Pilgrims hewn from granite. Inside, the stately Victorian manner is filled with vibrant contemporary paintings, many made by local artists. It's easy to admire Provincetown up close, too—the inn is a block away from the heart of downtown.
- Greet the day with the inn's free daily breakfast.
- In-room amenities include flatscreen TVs with cable, clock radios, and guest refrigerators.
- Keep in touch with friends back home when you hop on to the inn's free WiFi network.
- Relax on the beach with towels and umbrellas borrowed from the inn.
- Go whale watching: Tours depart from MacMillian Pier, 0.3 miles away.
Provincetown, Massachusetts: Thriving Arts Scene and Gay-Friendly Community on the Tip of Cape Cod
Provincetown—or "P-town" as it's often known—sits at the northernmost tip of Cape Cod. Before the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock in 1620, they spent five weeks in what is now Provincetown Harbor. There they signed the Mayflower Compact and first encountered Native Americans. The 252-foot-tall Pilgrim Monument memorializes this landing, and on a clear day you can see all the way to Boston from the top of its tower.
In the 20th century, Provincetown attracted a slew of artists, including painter Charles Hawthorne; he helped found the Provincetown Art Association and Museum in 1914. You can view works from past and present members of the town's still-thriving creative community in the art galleries along Commercial Street, which rival some of Boston's best. Today, Provincetown is probably best known as one of the most popular gay and lesbian destinations in the country and as the site of the legendary Carnival Festival, an over-the-top, come-as-you-are party that takes over the streets every August.
With shores curling around a natural harbor, Provincetown has no shortage of beautiful waterfront real estate. At Race Point Beach, located on the Cape Cod National Seashore, you can watch sailboats and the occasional whale drifting by on the Atlantic Ocean. Herring Cove Beach, on the bay side of town, offers calm swimming waters and spectacular sunset views.
Best place to stay in Provincetown. The owners are wonderful and the place is convenient to everything... Loved it.-- LivingSocial Member
Great place. Personal attention was very helpful. Payment was smooth. Room was very nice and bed was amazingly comfortable. Would recommend this to others!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from May 1 to June 30, 2017 or September 5 to October 31, 2017, depending on option purchased
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by June 18, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture and $35 cancellation fee
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 11.7% tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Parking is free
- No smoking inside the property
- Please contact property for pet restrictions and fees
- Handicap-accessible rooms are not available
- Check-in: 2 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation or at check-in for an additional cost
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 18, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 18, 2017 • Enjoy By June 18, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $130 savings
- 35% savings