Tuscan Luxury in Temecula Wine Country
VIP Temecula • Temecula, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a California King Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($176)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a California King Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($434)
- Daily Breakfast for Two with Mimosas
- $30 Wine Tasting Credit at Local Winery
Behold the beauty of California from this seven-acre horse ranch that puts guests close to multiple wineries.
Southern California's premier grape-growing region. Cool evening temps, warm ocean breezes, and a steady stream of sunshine create the quintessential conditions for growing grapes in Temecula, about an hour from San Diego. The city's name hails from a Luiseño Indian word meaning, "where the sun shines through the mist," and that's exactly what you'll find here.
Wine and more. More than 30 wineries and countless vineyards dot the rolling green hills of this Southern California locale, but beyond its famed Chardonnay, the area is also home to a hearty crop of charming boutiques, cozy country inns, and restaurants serving farm-to-table fare.
A splendid seven-acre horse ranch surrounded by vineyards, VIP Temecula is a sumptuously appointed estate reminiscent of a Tuscan villa, with elegant stone floors and river-rock accents throughout, and a beautiful trellised patio perfect for warm afternoons spent enjoying a glass or two of local wines. You'll be staying in the laid-back luxury of a California king suite, featuring a rock-grotto shower, a flat-screen TV, dual sinks, a stone fireplace, and a spacious California king bed. The natural beauty of this equestrian ranch makes it easy to put yourself in a casual California state of mind.
• Check out beautiful views of the valley over a glass of wine at Oak Mountain Winery
• Lux Limo Company offers a variety of chauffeured tours through wine country
• Old Town Temecula is abuzz with antique shops, modern boutiques, restaurants, and bars—even a community theater, which showcases live dance, music, and theatrical performances throughout the year
• See wine country from a bird's-eye view on a Magical Adventure Balloon Ride
"Absolutely gorgeous and serene! ... For those that truly want to get away from it all while being super close to the wineries."-- LivingSocial Member
"Such a great time! The room was beautiful and we loved the outdoor fireplace. It was too good to be true! We would love to come back and will recommend to friends."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - September 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2 with mimosas and $30 wine tasting credit at local winery
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests ages 21 and older
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes, resort fee, and $1.50 per night utility fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings