Loon Lake Cabins, Yurts & RV Sites for Up to 8
Loon Lake Lodge & RV Resort • Reedsport, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Lower Marina Back-In RV Site ($49), Upper Marina Pull-Through RV Site ($49), Pull-Through RV Site ($53), or Deluxe Cabin ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Motel Room ($99), Yurt ($89), Basic Cottage ($109), or Cozy Cabin ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Yurt ($79) or Deluxe Cottage ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Premium Cottage ($169) or Waterfront House ($329)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Premium Cottage ($179)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Minutes from the ocean, with warmer and sunnier weather than the coast, this lakefront resort offers a variety of cabins, cottages, and RV sites that can easily accommodate the whole gang.
Drive east along the Siuslaw River just a few minutes from the white-capped whorls of the ocean to Oregon's Loon Lake, which sits far enough inland that it's protected against the wind, fog, and cool temps known to swallow the coast. This ideal location makes the lake perfect for enjoying a host of spring, summer, and fall activities—picnicking, sunbathing, swimming, and hiking, to name a few. Visitors can also head to the marina to rent boats for waterskiing, paddleboarding, and Jet Skiing. The fishing, too, is among the best in coastal Oregon, with plenty of trout and largemouth bass making their home in Loon Lake.
Your home base on the lake? Loon Lake Lodge & RV Resort, two hours from Eugene. With a mile of lake shoreline, the resort offers a variety of accommodations, ranging from RV sites, to cottages and cabins, to the spacious Waterfront House. RV spaces include water and electric hookups and can include a sixth guest for an extra $7 per night; all other units are equipped with linens, towels, and TVs. Most units feature full kitchens, and some include fireplaces and decks.
The cabin we stayed in was adorable and worked nicely to separate the kids at bedtime. The friendly deer came right up to the back deck. The beach was very clean and the water was warm already. We would definitely go back.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 1 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays April 1 through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Option A, B, and C: voucher valid for 5 guests; up to 1 additional guests may be added at an additional cost of $7 per night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Changes to confirmed reservations may result in a rescheduling fee; for all inquiries call 541-599-2244
- Taxes and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms