River Views and Wine at this Charming Indiana Inn
The Leavenworth Inn • Leavenworth, IN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($189) or Suite ($209), Thursdays through Sundays
- One Bottle of Wine
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Enjoy majestic river views from the comfort of this country inn just an hour west of Louisville.
Built in an oxbow of the Ohio River in 1818, Leavenworth was the type of place to birth riverboat pilots and friends of Mark Twain. Though the bustling Indiana river town was almost completely wiped out by flooding in 1937, Leavenworth's determined residents decided to rebuild atop a bluff overlooking the river. Today, the town's ample Hoosier hospitality entices artists, antiquers, and history buffs to stop by, enjoy panoramic vistas of barges churning up and down the waterway, and indulge in country cooking and cool evenings on the porch.
A stately white house built above the Ohio River, The Leavenworth Inn has been offering guests fresh air and spectacular scenery since the 1800s. Each of the inn's bright and airy guest rooms offers antique Victorian furniture, a private bath, a DVD player, wireless Internet access, and views of Southern Indiana's rolling hills. Set among six acres of garden grounds, the inn features a tennis court, shuffleboard court, walking paths, bicycle paths (bikes and helmets are available), and an exercise room. A cozy library provides board games and cookies to enjoy by the fireplace, while porch rockers overlook spectacular sunsets on the river. Guests love the homemade breakfast and the fresh cookies served in the afternoon.
"I love this inn! I love the friendliness, the accommodations, and the food. The hospitality is top notch—and I am a very experienced B&B traveler."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays November 1 through March 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guest
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2015 • Enjoy By March 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings