A Beachfront Locale Just Steps from Downtown
Ebb Tide Resort • Seaside, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront King or Two-Queen Room
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Enjoy easy access to both the beach and Downtown Seaside when you stay at the Ebb Tide Resort, offering a light complimentary continental breakfast, Wi-Fi, and more.
As one of Oregon's oldest beach towns—and the closest one to Portland—Seaside is the getaway of choice for many city dwellers. Less than 80 miles from the concrete jungle, this historic town on the north coast caters mainly to families, boasting the largest arcade on the coast, several mini-golf courses, ice cream parlors, and the always-entertaining Seaside Aquarium, a 75-year-old staple of this quaint resort town. But travelers of all stripes will find something to love here. The mile-and-a-half Promenade is a favorite sunset stroll, and wildlife abounds at the nearby Tillamook Head National Recreation Trail. Boating, too, is a popular activity, as the Necanicum River flows right through town.
Boasting a beachfront location within walking distance of downtown, the Ebb Tide Resort makes the perfect home base for your next trip to the coast. When you aren't stepping out for a walk on the beach, enjoy the heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and fitness center. Each guest room is equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and features a view of the ocean; a kitchenette with stove top, microwave, cookware, mini-fridge, and tableware; a gas fireplace; and a TV with DVD player. Some units also feature an ocean-view balcony and jetted tub.
"Seaside offers classic beachside-activities like swimming, playing volleyball, and enjoying salt water taffy. In addition to just hanging out on the beach, families can ride a carousel and feed seals at the Seaside Aquarium."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): May 24-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings