A Private Piece of Magic Overlooking Joshua Tree
Joshua Tree Highlands Houses • Joshua Tree, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Luna Mesa Cabin between July 14 and August 30 ($240)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Villa Rocosa between July 1 and August 31 ($300)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in the Sky House between July 1 and August 31 ($360)
- Each Additional Guest Incurs a $50 Charge
Relax in a private Jacuzzi under the stars in your own kitchen-equipped cottage, situated on five acres just outside Joshua Tree National Park.
There's something magical about Joshua Tree National Park. A seemingly endless desert punctuated by bulbous monoliths and thorny trees that could have been plucked from the pages of a Dr. Seuss book, this 1,200-square-mile park evokes otherworldly landscapes. It's a mecca not only for climbers, hikers, and stargazers but also New Age spiritualists who've found solace in places like the Integratron, an acoustically constructed dome (built in the '50s by a man who claims to have been visited by a spacecraft from Venus) where the earth's magnetic field is said to be exceptionally strong. It's just 130 miles from LA, but despite this proximity, Joshua Tree remains sparsely populated, a place where nature reigns and magic happens.
Adjacent to the park lie the Joshua Tree Highland Houses, a group of three renovated homes, each boasting more than five acres of privacy and—at 3,000 feet above sea level—views that go on forever. Each comes complete with a full kitchen, a full bathroom, and a private outdoor Jacuzzi. The one-room Luna Mesa cabin is appointed with funky vintage décor and can accommodate two guests in its queen-size bed. The aptly named Sky House is set on a mountaintop overlooking the park, and at 1,800 square feet this modernly appointed home can accommodate up to six guests in its two bedrooms. Finally, Villa Rocosa, a contemporary remodel of a homestead cabin, is set amid five acres of boulders and is outfitted with a queen-size bed and a queen sleeper sofa, perfect for up to four people.
"Spectacular house, amazing views, every amenity, completely private yet very close to the National Park entrance."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; limited inventory available
- $75 refundable security deposit applies to all reservations
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (Villa Rocosa and Luna Mesa) or up to 4 guests (Sky House); additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $50 per person
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 weeks in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee and $50 cleaning fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Well behaved pets are allowed for additional fee of $35
- No smoking at the property
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 4-7, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • Enjoy By August 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings