Cosmopolitan Europe: London and Paris with Flights
- An Eight-Day Trip to London and Paris ($1,699 to $2,799 per Person), Including:
- Flights from New York City, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC to London; London to Paris; and Paris Back to the US
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the Holiday Inn London - Kensington Forum or Similar and Three Nights at Hôtel Eden Opéra Paris or Similar
- Six Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
You're in for a royal treat when you land in London. Tradition and sophistication reign here, from the Yeomen of the Guard in traditional Tudor garb to the gates of Buckingham Palace to the Gothic grace of Westminster Abbey. Aside from being the heart of British history, London is also an influential metropolis teeming with innovation—leading Great Britain, and arguably the world, in fine art, food, and fashion.
Next up: Paris. Leave it to the City of Lights to set your passions ablaze with sunsets that scorch the Eiffel Tower and ignite the shimmering surface of the Seine. Hundreds of statues, monuments, and fountains wait to steal your heart on the long green lawn of the Luxembourg Gardens—where wine and music pour out in the gazebo. Just one stroll down the Champs-Élysées will have you head over heels in love with that signature Parisian style.
Experience cosmopolitain Europe with this Escape to London and Paris, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Board your overnight flight from New York City, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC to London.
days 2, 3, and 4: Touch down in London, then make your way to your hotel. You'll spend the next three days exploring London at your own pace. Hit major attractions like the London Eye, the Natural History Museum, and Big Ben. After touring the boroughs—posh Notting Hill, trendy-tasty Soho, and the ever-fashionable Mayfair—walk side by side with the River Thames, then pack a picnic basket and head to Hyde Park.
Three nights at the Holiday Inn London - Kensington Forum or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
days 5, 6, and 7: Board your flight from London to Paris. The City of Lights is your playground for the next three days. Whether you're drawn to the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum or the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier beneath the Arc de Triomphe, you'll have time to experience it all. Pro tip: Your stroll past jazz cafés and cinemas is best experienced with a fresh baguette in hand.
Three nights at the Hôtel Eden Opéra Paris or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
day 8: Board your flight from Paris back to the US, marking the end of a once-in-a-lifetime European Escape.
New York City (NYC) departures: June 19, 2014 ($2,399); July 14, 2014 ($2,199); August 18, 2014 ($2,199); September 29, 2014 ($1,799); October 23, 2014 ($1,799); November 20, 2014 ($1,799); November 27, 2014 ($1,699); December 4, 2014 ($1,699); December 11, 2014 ($1,699); January 8, 2015 ($1,699); January 15, 2015 ($1,699); February 5, 2015 ($1,699); February 19, 2015 ($1,699)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: June 19, 2014 ($2,799); July 14, 2014 ($2,699); August 18, 2014 ($2,499); September 29, 2014 ($1,999); October 23, 2014 ($1,999); November 20, 2014 ($2,199); November 27, 2014 ($1,999); December 4, 2014 ($2,099); December 11, 2014 ($1,999); January 8, 2015 ($1,899); February 5, 2015 ($1,999); February 19, 2015 ($1,999)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures: June 19, 2014 ($2,499); July 14, 2014 ($2,399); August 18, 2014 ($2,299); September 29, 2014 ($1,899); October 23, 2014 ($1,899); November 20, 2014 ($1,899); November 27, 2014 ($1,799); December 4, 2014 ($1,799); December 11, 2014 ($1,799); January 8, 2015 ($1,799); January 15, 2015 ($1,799); February 5, 2015 ($1,799); February 19, 2015 ($1,799)
Priced per person based on double-occupancy (see fine print)
"Paris is enchanting almost everywhere, at any time, even ‘in the summer, when it sizzles’ and ‘in the winter, when it drizzles’, as Cole Porter put it. You’ll be back. Trust us."-- Lonely Planet
"Oh my goodness! I cannot say enough about how happy I am with go-today... Helped with coordinating everything from finding the best flight times, deals, and excursions to discussing what we might expect during our travels... I highly recommend them!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by May 16, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $800 due at booking
- Includes Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the Holiday Inn London - Kensington Forum or Similar and Three Nights at Hôtel Eden Opéra Paris or Similar, Six Breakfasts, Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Car rental fees and/or surcharges may be extra
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 19, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 19, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 19, 2015 • Enjoy By February 19, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms