A Lake Michigan B&B in Historic Algoma
at the Waters Edge Bed & Breakfast • Algoma, WI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in the Harley, Tropical, Honeymoon, Nautical, or Music Room, Sundays Through Thursdays Between Now and November 22, 2015 ($189)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in the Harley, Tropical, Honeymoon, Nautical, or Music Room, Fridays and Saturdays Between October 16 and November 22, 2015 ($229)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Escape to a quiet setting on Lake Michigan with a stay at this cozy bed and breakfast in Algoma, the Gateway to Door County.
Overlooking beautiful Lake Michigan, on the eastern banks of Wisconsin's Door Peninsula, the town of Algoma is long on charm, drawing thousands of vacationers annually to this otherwise-quiet part of the state. Cream City brick adorns many of the town's historic buildings, the state's oldest winery is headquartered here, and there's still a small but robust fishing community, which has made Algoma the salmon and trout capital of the Midwest. Golfers, too, will find a couple of excellent courses to relish, and although the year-round population just barely breaks 3,000, a handful of high-end restaurants lend Algoma a touch of big-city cuisine cred.
Just south of town, at the Waters Edge Bed & Breakfast lives up to its name: All seven suites have a private view of the lake, with outdoor tables and chairs providing a comfortable perch. Each suite is different, decorated in its own color scheme and unique theme, and all are equipped with a king or queen bed, a private bathroom, Wi-Fi, cable TV, a refrigerator, and a microwave. Wake to a sumptuous full breakfast, served each morning in the communal dining area, before walking to the lake for a serene stroll along the shore.
• Only valid for stays now to November 22, 2015
• Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
A very nice B&B in a beautiful spot right along the waters of Lake Michigan. The breakfast was delightful. Would definitely stay here again.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to November 22, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 22, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 22, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 22, 2015 • Enjoy By November 22, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings