2 Nights at A Scenic Lake Michigan B&B in Historic Algoma
at the Waters Edge Bed & Breakfast • Algoma, WI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Harley, Tropical, Honeymoon, Nautical, or Music Room; Sundays Through Thursdays from May 8 to July 31, 2016 ($189)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Harley, Tropical, Honeymoon, Nautical, or Music Room; Fridays and Saturdays from May 6 to June 12, 2016 ($229)
- Valid for Stays from Now to July 31, 2016
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Escape to a quiet setting on Lake Michigan with a stay at this waterfront bed and breakfast in Algoma, the Gateway to Door County.
Overlooking beautiful Lake Michigan, on the eastern banks of Wisconsin's Door Peninsula, the town of Algoma is long on charm, drawing thousands of vacationers annually to this otherwise-quiet part of the state—thanks in no small measure to its position as a jumping-off point for exploring scenic Door County. Cream City brick adorns many of the town's historic buildings, the state's oldest winery is headquartered here. Golfers, too, will find a couple of excellent courses to relish. Although the year-round population just barely breaks 3,000, a handful of festivals and high-end restaurants lend Algoma a touch of big-city cuisine cred.
Just south of town, at the Waters Edge Bed & Breakfast lives up to its name. All seven suites have a private view of the lake, with outdoor tables and chairs providing a comfortable perch. Each suite is different, decorated in its own color scheme and unique theme, and all are equipped with a king or queen bed, a private bathroom, Wi-Fi, cable TV, a refrigerator, and a microwave. Wake to a sumptuous full breakfast served each morning in the communal dining area before walking to the lake for a serene stroll along the shore.
• Taxes and resort fee are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
A very nice B&B in a beautiful spot right along the waters of Lake Michigan. The breakfast was delightful, also. Would definitely stay here again.-- LivingSocial Member
Really nice room overlooking the lake. Had a great time.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays May 6 to July 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 26, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2016 • Enjoy By July 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings