Ireland B&B Vacation with Round-Trip Flights & Car Rental
Great Value Vacations •
- An Eight-Day Trip to Dublin ($999 to $1,649 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from Boston, New York City, or Chicago to Dublin
- Manual-Shift Rental Car for Trip Duration with Unlimited Mileage Included
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for One Night at The d Hotel Drogheda and Five Nights at Bed and Breakfasts of Your Choice
- Daily Breakfast
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
How will you explore the Emerald Isle? With round-trip flights, a rental car, and access to nearly 1,000 B&Bs, the adventure is yours for the making.
Ireland is any traveler's dream destination. The Emerald Isle, as this impossibly green country is known, is packed with so much cultural and topographical diversity that nearly every square inch is worth exploring. And because it's only slightly larger than South Carolina, doing so is possible entirely by car. From the 800-year-old walls of Dublin Castle, to the famously raucous pubs of Galway, to the hiking trails of Macgillycuddy's Reeks and the cliff-hugging golf courses of County Antrim, this pint-size island in the North Atlantic offers unforgettable experiences around every corner. Pack your camera and a map, and don't forget your sense of adventure: You'll need it on this eight-day trip from Great Value Vacations, which includes round-trip flights, a rental car, and overnight accommodations at your choice of nearly 1,000 B&Bs around Ireland.
Upon arrival in Dublin, you'll pick up your included rental car and head 30 minutes north of the city to The d Hotel Drogheda. Overlooking the River Boyne, this stylish hotel features on-site dining at the upscale Wm Cairnes & Son restaurant, serving traditional Irish favorites alongside contemporary European cuisine. Each of 104 rooms is appointed with a king-size bed, flat-screen TV, and work desk. After your overnight stay at The d Hotel, it'll be up to you as to how you spend the next five nights: You'll have your choice of nearly 1,000 bed and breakfasts throughout Ireland, and your included rental car will take you there.
Your time in Ireland is yours to do as you please—and the possibilities are endless. Start with a three-hour drive west to Galway. "Frequently called Ireland's most Irish city," The New York Times writes, "this coastal metropolis is a place where Celtic culture and literature have long thrived. " From there, head an hour south to the iconic Cliffs of Moher. Stretching for miles and standing at more than 700 feet at their highest point, the verdant cliffs are the country's most visited natural attraction. Farther south, the famous Blarney Stone—said to bring the gift of gab to all who kiss it—sits just two hours away and only 15 minutes from the city of Cork. Though considerably smaller than the capital of Ireland, Cork is home to a young and creative citizenry who've dubbed this city, which sits on the River Lee, Dublin South. These, of course, are just a few of Ireland's more notable sites. Discover the Emerald Isle your way on this eight-day trip.
Boston (BOS) departures: June 1, 2014, to August 31, 2014 ($1,599); September 1, 2014, to October 31, 2014 ($1,299); or November 1, 2014, to February 28, 2015 ($1,099)
New York City (JFK) departures: June 1, 2014, to August 31, 2014 ($1,499); September 1, 2014, to October 31, 2014 ($1,199); or November 1, 2014, to February 28, 2015 ($999)
Chicago (ORD) departures: June 1, 2014, to August 31, 2014 ($1,649); September 1, 2014, to October 31, 2014 ($1,349); or November 1, 2014, to February 28, 2015 ($1,149)
"Throughout your travels you will be overwhelmed by the choices on offer—a play by one of the theatrical greats in Dublin, a traditional music 'session' in a west-Ireland pub, or a rock gig in a Limerick saloon."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be confirmed by May 16, 2014
- Available select days during the listed travel period
- Not valid on group or existing reservations and may not be combined with any other discount of promotions
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable once travel has been booked unless Cancel for any Reason Trip Protection plan has been purchased which is available from Great Value Vacations at time of booking
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $300 due at booking
- Contact Great Value Vacations with any occupancy or rate questions
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Not eligible for accrual of frequent flyer points/mileage
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Includes Manual-Shift Rental Car for Trip Duration with Unlimited Mileage, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for One Night at The d Hotel Drogheda and Five Nights at Bed and Breakfasts of Your Choice, Daily Breakfast, Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees
- Does not include Passport and visa fees (if applicable), gratuities to drivers, local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, all hotel and lodge taxes, entry fees, and costs for anything not specified
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms