Five-Star Luxury in the Maldives and Dubai
- A Nine-Day Trip to Dubai and the Maldives ($3,399 to $3,899 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights Between from New York, Boston, or Seattle and Dubai, via Emirates
- Domestic Flights Between Dubai and the Maldives, via Emirates
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation Between Dubai International Airport and Media Rotana in Dubai and Boat Transportation Between Malé International Airport and the Vivanta by Taj - Coral Reef in the Maldives
- Double Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights in a Deluxe Room at the Media Rotana in Dubai, and Five Nights in a Charm Beach Villa with a Floral Bed and Bath Decoration, Welcome Bottle of Wine, 15% Discount Toward Spa Treatments, and Complimentary Wi-Fi at the Vivanta by Taj - Coral Reef in the Maldives
- Seven Breakfasts
- Half-Day Dubai City Tour and a Sunset Cruise in Maldives
- US Departure Taxes and Carrier-Imposed Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Get the best of both worlds with a trip to frenetic Dubai, followed by some beach time in the Maldives.
Dubai's reputation as a global economic hub and an ultra-luxurious playground for oil magnates is perfectly encapsulated by the Burj Al Arab, a sleek 1,000-foot-tall hotel with a curved facade built to resemble a ship's sail. Sometimes called the Cloud City, this Western-style metropolis is famous for its skyscrapers, including the 211-story Burj Khalifa.
A plane ride away, the Maldives has everything you'd expect of an island paradise in the Indian Ocean—well, almost everything. Endless stretches of white sand beach, lanky palm trees swooning over shallow lagoons, and ocean water so clear you can see the tangled coral feet beneath the surface. Crowds, on the other hand, are pleasantly absent from much of the island nation.
Escape to an island eden that's truly a world apart with this nine-day trip to the Maldives and Dubai, courtesy of Globotours.
day 1: Board your Emirates flight from the US to Dubai.
day 2: Touch down in Dubai, where you'll be whisked away to the five-star Media Rotana. The rest of the day is yours to settle in and explore the city on your own.
Overnight at Media Rotana.
day 3: Embark on a city tour of Dubai with incredible views of Dubai Creek and the heritage area of Bastakiya, famous for its wind tower houses. The tour makes a stop at Al Fahidi Fort—home of the Dubai Museum—then continues by water taxi across the creek for a stroll through the spice markets and Gold Souk. You'll see the Burj Al Arab, the luxury hotel with an iconic sail shape, before stopping for photos at the Jumeirah Mosque.
Overnight at Media Rotana. Breakfast provided.
day 4: Ride to the Dubai airport to board your flight to the Maldives. Once you arrive, a luxury speedboat will take you to a world of pristine white sand and magnificent coconut palms. Your hotel is the five-star Vivanta by Taj - Coral Reef, located on the heart-shaped island of Hembadhu. Here, the beachfront villas with thatched roofs provide the ultimate in exotic romance.
Overnight at Vivanta by Taj - Coral Reef. Breakfast provided.
day 5: Spend the day lounging on the beach or snorkeling at the resort's dive site, then take in a vivid sunset while aboard a sunset cruise.
Overnight at Vivanta by Taj - Coral Reef. Breakfast provided.
days 6 to 8: With no scheduled activities, you can enjoy your time in the Maldives at your leisure.
Three nights at Vivanta by Taj - Coral Reef. Breakfasts provided
day 9: After checking out of the resort, return to the airport for your flight back to Dubai, followed by a flight back to the US. Don't forget to look out the window as you soar away—the views of these exotic locales from the air are as unforgettable as the destinations themselves.
New York City (JFK): September 8 ($3,399), October 13 ($3,699), October 27 ($3,699), November 10 ($3,699), or November 24 ($3,699)
Boston (BOS): October 27 ($3,799) or November 24 ($3,799)
Seattle (SEA): September 22 ($3,599) or November 10 ($3,899)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
"Unrivalled luxury, stunning white-sand beaches, and an amazing underwater world make the Maldives an obvious choice for a true holiday of a lifetime."-- Lonely Planet
"In Dubai, just about everything is meant to be the biggest and the best - and it's no joke."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by May 23, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with any other offer or promotion
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see globotours.net/Terms.aspx
- Upon confirmation of your reservation, vouchers will be considered used and 100% non-refundable
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel
- Includes Round-Trip Ground Transportation Between Dubai International Airport and Media Rotana in Dubai and Boat Transportation Between Malé International Airport and the Vivanta by Taj - Coral Reef in the Maldives, Double Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights in a Deluxe Room at the Media Rotana in Dubai, and Five Nights in a Charm Beach Villa with a Floral Bed and Bath Decoration, Welcome Bottle of Wine, 15% Discount Toward Spa Treatments, and Complimentary Wi-Fi at the Vivanta by Taj - Coral Reef in the Maldives, Seven Breakfasts, Half-Day Dubai City Tour and a Sunset Cruise in Maldives, US Departure Taxes and Carrier-Imposed Surcharges
- Does not include passport and visa fees (if applicable), meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, gratuities to drivers and costs for anything not specified on the deal
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- For Non- US passport holders, please contact the nearest diplomatic or consular office of the country or countries to be visited and obtain the specific requirements for entry
- Passports are required for all international destinations with a minimum validity of 6 months beyond the completion of your trip & sufficient blank pages for visas and immigrations stamps. Passengers are solely responsible for all their travel requirements
- UAE (Dubai) : A passport valid for at least six months is required to enter the UAE. For personal travel of 30 days or fewer, U.S. citizens holding valid tourist passports may obtain visitor visas at the port of entry for no fee
- MALDIVES: A valid passport, along with an onward/return ticket and sufficient funds, is required for entry. A no-cost visitor visa valid for 30 days is issued upon arrival
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 24, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2014 • Enjoy By November 24, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms