La Bella Vita in Rome and Sorrento
- An Eight-Day Trip to Rome and Sorrento ($1,699 to $2,799 per Person), Including:
- Flight from New York, Washington, DC, or Los Angeles to Rome and Return Flight from Naples to US
- Rail Transportation from Rome to Naples
- Round-Trip Transfers Between Naples and Sorrento
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the Gambrinus Hotel or Similar in Rome and Three Nights at the Grand Hotel Hermitage in Sorrento
- Six Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Begin in the European capital of imperial eminence, ancient art, and old-world culinary custom: Rome. You'll move through the Eternal City in a flash, one moment standing in the long-gone footsteps of ancient gladiators, the next gazing up at Michelangelo's hallowed frescos in the Sistine Chapel and the baroque brilliance of Saint Peter's Basilica. After a day on your feet, take a seat for a feast of rich red wines and homemade pasta.
If Rome is the historical seat of power, Italy's Amalfi Coast is the seat of paradise. Consider Sorrento: With its exotic Etruscan roots and hot-climate flair, this resort town has been a magnet for visitors, including the rich and famous. One of Italy's most-renown producers of limoncello—a popular after-dinner drink—Sorrento is also famous for its eye-popping scenery, like the island of Capri and its famed Blue Grotto, which tempt from a distance.
Experience iconic Italy from the capital to the coast with this Escape courtesy of go-today.
day 1: You'll board your overnight flight from the US to Rome.
days 2, 3, 4, and 5: Once you land in Rome, an open schedule allows you to spend the next three days as you please. Must-see landmarks include St. Peter's Basilica, the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, and the Spanish Steps.
Three nights at the Gambrinus Hotel (or similar). Daily breakfast provided.
days 5, 6, and 7: A train will bring you from Rome to Naples followed by a transfer to your hotel in Sorrento where you'll spend three nights. Explore the narrow streets and oceanfront terraces of this resort town, or take a day trip to nearby Pompeii.
Three nights at the Grand Hotel Hermitage (or similar). Daily breakfast provided.
days 8: Depart for the Naples airport on your return flight to the US—hopefully carrying a suitcase filled with souvenirs from this trip of a lifetime.
New York City (NYC) departures: June 17 ($2,699); July 15 ($2,499); August 12 ($2,499); September 2 ($2,199); October 21 ($2,199); November 25 ($1,699); December 16 ($1,999); January 20, 2015 ($1,699); February 17, 2015 ($1,699); March 17, 2015 ($2,099)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures: June 17 ($2,799); July 15 ($2,599); August 12 ($2,599); September 2 ($2,299); October 21 ($2,299); November 25 ($1,799); December 16 ($2,099); January 20, 2015 ($1,799); February 17, 2015 ($1,799); March 17, 2015 ($2,199)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: June 17 ($2,999); July 15 ($2,799); August 12 ($2,799); September 2 ($2,499); October 21 ($2,499); November 25 ($1,899); December 16 ($2,399); January 20, 2015 ($1,899); February 17, 2015 ($1,999); March 17, 2015 ($2,499)
Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"History, human genius, and the hot midday sun have conspired to make Rome one of the world’s most seductive and thrilling cities."-- Lonely Planet
"An unashamed resort, Sorrento is still a civilized old town. Even the souvenirs are a cut above the norm, with plenty of fine old shops selling ceramics, lacework and intarsio (marquetry items) – famously produced here."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by May 25, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel
- Includes Rail Transportation from Rome to Naples, Round-Trip Transfers Between Naples and Sorrento, Round-Trip Transfers from Hotels, Airports, and Rail Stations, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the Gambrinus Hotel or Similar in Rome and Three Nights at the Grand Hotel Hermitage in Sorrento,Six Breakfasts, Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges Included
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 17, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2015 • Enjoy By March 17, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms