For the Classic Romantic: London, Paris, and Rome
- An 11-Day Trip to London, Paris, and Rome ($1,999 to $3,099 per Person), Including:
- Flights from New York City, Washington, DC, or Orlando to London; Paris to Rome; and Rome to the US
- One-Way 2nd Class Train Ticket from London to Paris
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at London House Hotel (or Similar) in London, Three Nights at the Eden Opera Hotel (or Similar) in Paris, and Three Nights at the Holiday Inn Express Rome - San Giovanni in Rome
- Ten Breakfasts, One Bottle of Sparkling Wine, and Two Boxes of Chocolates
- Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
You're in for a royal treat when you land in London. Tradition and sophistication reign here, from the Yeomen of the Guard in traditional Tudor garb to the gates of Buckingham Palace to the Gothic grace of Westminster Abbey. Aside from being the heart of British history, London is also an influential metropolis teeming with innovation—leading Great Britain, and arguably the world, in fine art, food, and fashion.
Next up: Paris. Leave it to the City of Lights to set your passions ablaze with sunsets that scorch the Eiffel Tower and ignite the shimmering surface of the Seine. Hundreds of statues, monuments, and fountains wait to steal your heart on the long green lawn of the Luxembourg Gardens—where wine and music pour out in the gazebo. Just one stroll down the Champs-Élysées will have you head over heels in love with that signature Parisian style.
Your journey ends at the European capital of imperial eminence, ancient art, and old-world culinary custom: Rome. You'll move through the Eternal City in a flash, one moment standing in the long-gone footsteps of ancient gladiators, the next gazing up at Michelangelo's hallowed frescos in the Sistine Chapel and the baroque brilliance of Saint Peter's Basilica. After a day on your feet, take a seat for a feast of rich red wines and homemade pasta.
Live the poise, passion, and powerful past of Europe in this Escape to London, Paris, and Rome, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Fly from New York City, Orlando, or Washington, DC, to London.
days 2, 3, and 4: Spend the next three days exploring London at your own pace. Hit major attractions like the London Eye, the Natural History Museum, and Big Ben. After touring the boroughs—posh Notting Hill, trendy-tasty Soho, and the ever-fashionable Mayfair—walk side by side with the River Thames, then head to Hyde Park with a picnic basket in hand. Unwind after a day of sightseeing with your complimentary bottle of sparkling wine at the hotel.
Three nights at London House Hotel (or similar). Daily breakfast and a bottle of sparkling wine provided.
day 5: Board the Eurostar rail and travel in a flash to the City of Lights. Paris is your playground for the next three days.
Overnight at the Eden Opera Hotel (or similar). Daily breakfast provided.
days 6 and 7: Whether you're drawn to the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum or the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier beneath the Arc de Triomphe, you'll have time to experience it all. Pro tip: Your panoramic stroll past jazz cafes and cinemas is best experienced with a fresh baguette in hand.
Two nights at the Eden Opera Hotel (or similar). Daily breakfast and one box of chocolates provided.
day 8: Board a domestic flight from Paris to Rome. Spend the afternoon in the Eternal City.
Overnight at the Holiday Inn Express Rome - San Giovanni. Daily breakfast provided.
days 9 and 10: Take this time to soak up the history and beauty of Rome. Visit timeless monuments such as the Roman Forum and the Colosseum, and experience the grandeur of this modern metropolis. Be sure to pitch a coin into the Trevi Fountain so that you may return to experience la dolce vita once again.
Overnight at the Holiday Inn Express Rome - San Giovanni. Daily breakfast and one box of chocolates provided.
day 11: After breakfast, you'll bid goodbye to Europe, then board your return flight from Rome to the US.
New York City (NYC) departures: June 19 ($2,799); July 17 ($2,799); August 4 ($2,699); September 1 $2,199); October 2 ($2,199); November 20 ($1,999); December 8 ($2,099); January 5, 2015 ($2,099); February 19, 2015 ($1,999)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures: June 19 ($3,099); July 17 ($2,999); August 4 ($2,799); October 2 $2,399); November 20 ($2,199); January 5, 2015 ($2,099); February 19, 2015 ($2,199)
Orlando (ORL) departures: July 17 ($3,099); August 4 ($2,899); October 2 ($2,199); November 20 ($1,999); December 8 ($2,199); January 5, 2015 ($2,199); February 19, 2015 ($2,199)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Few places pack the punch of Europe. From its Northern Lights to its Southern shores, this drama queen keeps on thrilling, surprising and confusing with her extraordinary wealth of sights, sounds, peoples and parties."-- Lonely Planet
"Oh my goodness! I cannot say enough about how happy I am with go-today...helped with coordinating everything from finding the best flight times, deals, and excursions, to discussing what we might expect during our travels...I highly recommend them!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by May 25, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel
- Includes One-Way 2nd Class Train Ticket from London to Paris, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at London House Hotel (or Similar) in London, Three Nights at the Eden Opera Hotel (or Similar) in Paris, and Three Nights at the Holiday Inn Express Rome - San Giovanni in Rome, Ten Breakfasts, One Bottle of Sparkling Wine, and Two Boxes of Chocolates (Provided Once for Two People on the Tour), Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges
- Does not include Rome City Tax, passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 23, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 23, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 23, 2015 • Enjoy By February 23, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms