Southern Hospitality on the Georgia Coast
Days Inn Darien • Darien, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Queen Room or Up to Four People in a Two-Queen Room ($99)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Queen Room or Up to Four People in a Two-Queen Room ($149)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Nightly Nachos Social Hour and Fresh-Baked Cookies Each Night
- Late 1:30 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to 15 Nights
Georgia peaches and a hearty buffet breakfast await guests at this friendly Darien hotel.
With almost 300 years of Southern history and an idyllic coastal setting, the city of Darien, Georgia (the state's second oldest) is like something out of a storybook. Tidal estuaries canopied by Spanish moss hum with life—birds chirping, frogs peeping, and dragonflies buzzing in the mild air. Shrimp boats weave between barrier islands en route to the waterfront docks, where crowds clatter at restaurants before taking in a show at a local playhouse. And everywhere you look—on the fringes of Darien's vast rice fields and climbing the walls of century-old churches—flowers are in constant, fragrant bloom.
At Days Inn Darien, guests can look forward to true Southern hospitality. From succulent Georgia peaches at check-in to a hot and hearty breakfast buffet—not to mention "Nightly Nachos" social hour and fresh-baked cookies every evening—the property caters to its guests' every need. Rooms are clean and comfortable, with thoughtful touches like triple-sheeted bedding (with bedside candy!), free wireless Internet, and flat-screen TVs. Downstairs, you'll also find a 24-hour fitness center and business center.
"Good little hotel, fantastic for the price. Very nice, clean, and friendly. It did have an outlet mall across the street."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- One-queen rooms are valid for 2 people and two-queen rooms are valid for up to four people; bed and room type subject to availability at booking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26 and July 4-6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings