Rafting & Camping Experience in Idaho
Americas Rafting Company • Cambridge, ID
- A Three-Day Rafting Trip for One on the Snake River's Hells Canyon ($679)
- Or, a Four-Day Rafting Trip for One on the Snake River's Hells Canyon ($859)
- Or, a Four-Day Rafting Trip for One on the Salmon River ($859)
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Cambridge, ID to the Put-In and Take-Out Points
- Two or Three Nights of Camping in Two-Person Tents with Sleeping Pads, Sleeping Bags, and Pillows
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Optional Hiking, Kayaking, and Fishing
- Experienced River Guides Throughout
- Rafting Gear, Group Camping Gear, and Dry Bags Provided
- Be Sure to Book at Least 3 Weeks in Advance
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Splash through the white water of Idaho's Snake or Salmon rivers, camping, hiking, and bonding with your friendly guides and fellow rafters.
To see Idaho's Salmon River from a white-water raft is to experience one of America's fabled
waterways in a way our ancestors could only dream of. With no dams along the river's 425 serpentine miles, this unfettered aqueduct propels wide-eyed rafters over rock-toothed passages and calm, glassy pools; past caves covered in Native American pictographs, abandoned arterial mines, and sturdy riverside cabins untouched by time; and through granite-sided gorges and rising mountainsides painted in evergreens.
To the south, the Snake River etches a large crescent through Idaho's Hell's Canyon, the continent's
deepest gorge, and one of its most visually arresting. Rocky canyon walls, grassy slopes, and the river's frothy waters converge on the canyon floor—take in this thrilling vantage point, whose misty cascades plummet from the dizzyingly high rim above.
Ride the river through the West's most beautiful gorges and canyons with a Snake or Salmon River rafting trip from America's Rafting Company.
Night before launch:
• Arrange your own accommodations in Cambridge, ID
• Pre-trip meetings with guides
Day 1: Departure
• Depart for put-in at 8 a.m.
• Salmon River trips put in at Hammer Creek; Hells Canyon puts in at Hells Canyon Dam
• Late-afternoon arrival at camp
Overnight in a two-person tent. Lunch and dinner provided.
Days 2-4 (depending on length of trip): Rafting
• Navigate the river's white water during the day
• Arrive at campsites in the late afternoon
Up to three nights in a two-person tent. Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
Day 3 or 4 (depending on length of trip): Return
• Meet transportation at take-out around 2 p.m.
• Arrive back in Cambridge, ID around 7 p.m.
Breakfast and lunch provided.
Hells Canyon departures for three-day trips:
6/1, 6/9, 6/17, 6/25, 7/3, 7/11, 8/4, 8/12, 8/20, and 8/28
Hells Canyon departures for four-day trips:
6/1, 6/9, 6/17, 6/25, 7/3, 8/4, 8/12, 8/20, and 8/28
Salmon River departures for four-day trips:
7/7, 7/31, 8/8, 8/16
Take Note: Dates are subject to change.
This is a place defined by extremes—of scale, solitude, grandeur. Perhaps more than any wild land I’ve known, this canyon fills me with a sense of having dropped out of time, of diving, wide-eyed, into Alice’s rabbit-hole.-- Backpacker
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by three weeks prior to launch to make booking
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher includes round-trip ground transportation from New Meadows or Mccall to the put-in and take-out points two, three, or four nights of camping in two-person tents with sleeping pads, sleeping bags, and pillows; daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner; optional hiking, kayaking, and fishing; experienced river guides throughout; and rafting gear, group camping gear, and dry bags provided
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Double Occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $25
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2017 • Enjoy By August 30, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings