Tropical Romance in Tahiti and Rangiroa, Flights Included
- A Nine-Day Trip to French Polynesia ($3,750 to $3,995 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Economy Class Flights from Los Angeles to Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- Flight from Rangiroa to Tahiti
- Accommodations for Six Nights in a Private Pool Villa at Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa in Rangiroa and One Night in a Garden Room at Le Méridien Tahiti in Tahiti
- Six Breakfasts and Six Dinners
- Honeymoon Gift for the Bride and Groom at the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa
- Complimentary Use of Snorkeling Equipment, Kayaks, and Outrigger Canoes at Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa
- Complimentary Sunset Tropical Cocktail for Two at Le Méridien Tahiti
- Welcome and Farewell Lei
- Ground Transporation Between the Airports and Hotels
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy
If you've ever dreamed of a tropical paradise, you've dreamed of French Polynesia. These barely-there islands in the South Pacific are the prototype for desert-island fantasies: Crystalline waters gently lap the shoreline, palm trees shimmy with hula-dancer grace, billowing clouds hang lazily on the horizon, and stars shimmer as brightly on the calm ocean as they do in the sky. And then there are the people—the thatch-roof huts, the tinkling ukuleles, the French-inspired food, the toothy smiles. Once you've visited the Polynesian islands, it's difficult to imagine paradise any other way. Find yourself there on an eight-day, seven-night stay in Rangiroa and Tahiti—round-trip flights included—courtesy of Tahiti.com.
day 1: Fly economy class from Los Angeles to Papeete, Tahiti, on award-winning Air Tahiti Nui.
days 2 through 7: You'll arrive in Papeete in the early morning and be welcomed with a flower lei by a representative of Tahiti.com, who'll assist with your connecting flight on Air Tahiti to Rangiroa. Once there, you'll be met by a representative of the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa and transferred to your accommodation. There, you'll spend six nights in a Private Pool Villa, which features a private garden, a spacious private pool with an enclosed courtyard, a king-size bed or two twin beds, Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, hair dryer, and coffee/tea facilities. Spend the next six days as you please, enjoying breakfast and dinner each day at the on-site restaurant.
day 8: Today you'll be transferred to the Rangiroa Airport for your flight to Papeete, Tahiti, where you'll be met by a Tahiti.com representative and transferred to Le Méridien Tahiti. There, you'll spend the night in a Garden Room, enjoying all the hotel has to offer.
day 9: This morning you'll be picked up from Le Méridien Tahiti, given a departure shell lei, and transferred to the airport for your morning flight back to Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui. You'll arrive in Los Angeles at approximately 7 p.m.
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: May 14 ($3,750), August 27 ($3,995), September 24 ($3,995), October 22 ($3,995), October 29 ($3,995), November 19 ($3,750), or November 26 ($3,750)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy
"...these are the most beautiful islands in the world—an opinion shared with many others, including the late James A. Michener. They are blessed with gorgeous beaches, and their lagoons allow for spectacular diving and snorkeling."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be confirmed by May 30, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher is valid for one person only
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Merchant cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. For more information, please see www.tahiti.com/services/Terms
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy is not available
- Includes Accommodations for Six Nights in a Private Pool Villa at Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa in Rangiroa and One Night in a Garden Room at Le Meridien Tahiti in Tahiti, Six Breakfasts, Six Dinners, Honeymoon Gift for the Bride and Groom at the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa, Complimentary Use of Snorkeling Equipment, Kayaks, and Outrigger Canoes at Kia Ora Resort Resort & Spa, Complimentary Sunset Tropical Cocktail for Two at Le Meridien Tahiti, Welcome and Farewell Lei, Ground Transporation Between the Airports and Hotels
- Does not include gratuities, meals, snacks or drinks not specified in the itinerary, other personal expenses (telephone bills, laundry, etc.), passport and visa fees, personal travel, baggage and medical insurance and airline taxes
- U.S. and Canadian citizens must have a valid passport valid for six months from travel date. Citizens of other countries should consult the French Consulate. It is solely the passenger's responsibility to ensure that all documents needed are complete and current. International tickets cannot be issued until we receive a copy of the name page of the passenger's passport
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 26, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2014 • Enjoy By November 26, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms