Athens, Mykonos & Santorini, with Round-Trip Flights
- An 11-Day Trip to Greece ($3,499 to $4,499 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights Between Los Angeles, New York, or Washington, DC, and Athens
- Three Nights at the Metropolitan Hotel in Athens (or Similar Hotel), Three Nights at the Myconian Imperial Resort (or Similar Hotel), and Three Nights at the Majestic Hotel Santorini (or Similar Hotel)
- Ground Transfers Between Airport, Hotel, and Ferry
- Standard Ferry from Athens to Mykonos and Santorini to Athens
- Economy-Class Hydrofoil from Mykonos to Santorini
- Nine Breakfasts and One Candlelight Dinner in Santorini
- Champagne Upon Arrival at Athens Hotel
- Thalassotherapy Spa Treatment in Mykonos
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy
Greece offers travelers a full menu of options, from ancient cities to a smattering of some of the most beautiful islands on the planet. But if you're visiting the cradle of civilization, you need to start at the source: Athens, the country's capital city, an invigorating mish-mash of historical wonder and contemporary energy painted blue and white. With so much to see and do—not to mention friendly Athenians beckoning from every café and store-front—it's hard to know where to start. The Acropolis, Parthenon, and ancient Agora marketplace put you in the heart of classical antiquity, while world-class shopping and never-ending nightlife prove that modern-day Athens is just as captivating.
Once you've worn out the city (or vice versa), you'll find all the laid-back luxury you can dream up in the Greek Isles. The winding roads and Cycladic architecture of Mykonos and Santorini look like a scene from the movies, while the islands' cosmopolitan lifestyle give them an undeniable "cool" very different from anything you'll experience on the Greek mainland. Experience it all, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Fly from the US to Athens.
days 2 and 3: Upon arrival, you'll take a private transfer from the airport to your hotel, where a bottle of champagne awaits your arrival.
Two nights at the Metropolitan Hotel (or similar). Daily breakfast provided.
days 4, 5, and 6: Today you'll take a private transfer from the hotel to the ferry, which you'll board for your stay in Mykonos. There, you'll be pampered with a thalassotherapy spa treatment at the hotel spa.
Three nights at the Myconian Imperial Resort (or similar). Daily breakfast provided
days 7, 8, and 9: On day seven, you'll take a hydrofoil ferry from Mykonos to Santorini, then take a shared transfer to the hotel. During your three-night stay in Santorini, you'll enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner in a local restaurant. You'll be informed of the restaurant and location upon arrival at the hotel.
Three nights at the Majestic Hotel Santorini (or similar). Daily breakfast and one dinner provided.
day 10: Take a shared transfer from the hotel to the ferry, which will take you back to Athens for your final night of this magical 11-day trip.
Overnight at the Metropolitan Hotel (or similar). Breakfast provided.
day 11: Fly from Athens to the US.
Los Angeles departures: July 14 ($4,299), July 28 ($4,499), August 18 ($4,299), August 28 ($3,999), September 8 ($3,799), September 21 ($3,699)
New York departures: June 15 ($3,899), June 25 ($3,999), July 14 ($3,999), July 28 ($4,299), August 18 ($4,199), August 28 ($3,799), September 8 ($3,499), September 21 ($3,499)
Washington, DC, departures: June 15 ($3,899), June 25 ($4,299), July 14 ($4,199), July 28 ($4,299), August 18 ($4,299), August 28 ($3,699), September 8 ($3,499), September 21 ($3,499)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Experience endless miles of aquamarine coastline, sun-bleached ancient ruins, strong feta, and stronger ouzo. The Greek landscape thrills, and Greek people are passionate about politics, coffee, art, and gossiping."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by May 21
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires $2,800 due at booking
- Includes Three Nights at the Metropolitan Hotel in Athens (or Similar Hotel), Three Nights at the Myconian Imperial Resort (or Similar Hotel), and Three Nights at the Majestic Hotel Santorini (or Similar Hotel), Ground Transfers Between Airport, Hotel, and Ferry, Standard Ferry from Athens to Mykonos and Santorini to Athens, Economy-Class Hydrofoil from Mykonos to Santorini, Nine Breakfasts and One Candlelight Dinner in Santorini, Champagne Upon Arrival at Athens Hotel, Thalassotherapy Spa Treatment in Mykonos, Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 21, 2014 • Enjoy By September 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms