A Modern Maine Affair Near the Sea
The Tides Beach Club • Kennebunkport, ME
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($499) or Fridays and Saturdays ($559) from Now Until June 30, 2014
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($499) or Fridays and Saturdays ($549) from September 1 Until November 1, 2014
- One Tides Beach Club Welcome Bag
- Two Welcome Drinks
- Kayak or Paddleboard Rental
- Late Noon Checkout
Oceanside boutique hotel mixes contemporary luxury and beach-house whimsy to create a cozy Maine retreat.
Situated on a storied shoreline that has watched boats anchor and sail for five centuries, the seaside town of Kennebunkport is the Maine of American lore. Colonized in the 17th century and known as a lavish resort town 200 years later, Kennebunkport is still a place where pearls are found in oyster shells and jewelry sets. New and old mansions share an affinity for sweeping architecture and act as a backdrop to the taffy shops and seafood eateries downtown. While beauty can be found throughout the year, Kennebunkport shines in the warmer months. A three-mile beach of soft, white sand becomes a willing canvas to sandcastles, strolls, and warm catnaps. In the water, kayakers can paddle toward nearby islands, while bicyclists on shore pedal to connecting villages.
Traditional in appearance and current in execution, The Tides Beach Club takes the history of Kennebunkport's stately mansions and blends it with the effortless style of a modern beach hideaway. The boutique hotel features bright, airy rooms with flat-screen televisions and Wi-Fi. Turn on the air-conditioning or open the windows to an ocean breeze before sleeping in a king- or queen-size bed.
Before breakfast, sip coffee in the hotel's reading nook or while sitting a plush rocking chair on the porch. Then, claim a lounge chair on the beach for the afternoon, and arrange for lunch to be delivered there. Later, mosey to the Tides' sister property, Hidden Pond, for a dip in one of two pools. Return to the Tides after sunset, and wash up in a marble bathroom. Finally, enjoy happy hour drinks and a dinner of roasted Maine lobster with potatoes.
"Smack in front of Goose Rocks Beach, the 21-room hotel is decorated with Jonathan Adler whimsy and the owners’ quirky contemporary-photography collection, and staffed with genuinely friendly people."-- Forbes
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Rooms available are Queen, King, King with Residential Deck, King Partial View
- Please note specific room is not guaranteed; based on availability at time of arrival and discretion of hotel
- Includes a Tides Beach Club Welcome Bag and a Kayak or Paddle-board Rental
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26; August 29-31; October 10-13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2014 • Enjoy By November 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings