Get the VIP Treatment in Sunny South Beach
brite spokes by Kuoni •
- A Three-Night Stay in an Ocean-View Room at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Ground Transportation Between Airport and Hotel, Plus Private Transfers to and From Included Activities
- Two Breakfasts, One Brunch, and Three Dinners
- Personal Training Session, Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson, Art Gallery Entry, Private Cabana Rental, and Two Spa Treatments
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy; See Fine Print
The perfect luxury getaway, this stay in South Beach includes spa treatments, a private cabana, and club access.
When folks talk about the Miami vibe, they're referring to South Beach. The Latin beats, meticulously sculpted beach bodies, and glamorous lights that bounce off the velvet ropes of the metropolis's most exclusive see-and-be-seen nightclubs have come to define Florida's signature city as, in a word, posh. Luxe hotels line the white-sand beaches that stretch from 1st to 25th streets, peppered with mod cabanas shading some of the world's most beautiful people (the stand-and-pose culture is a major tourist draw in and of itself). Colors dominate the landscape from the brightly painted Art Deco beachfront businesses and boutiques to the vibrant Latin flavors that permeate the street scene. South Beach only has one speed, and it's fast: Buckle up for three nights of fun, courtesy of brite spokes by Kuoni.
day 1: Arrive at Miami International Airport and board your provided transfer to the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning hotel that's been providing luxury accommodations to South Beach visitors since 1954. Check in, drop off your bags in your ocean-view room—housed in the original Landmark Fontainebleau Chateau or Versailles buildings—then gear up for a personal training session, powered by TRAZER. This unique tool allows trainers to better evaluate your movement and health, then apply the results to your workout experience.
After you work up a sweat, hit the showers and start prepping for a night on the town. You'll be taken to Mango's Tropical Café, where you'll enjoy VIP seating in front of the famous Main Bar stage with a direct view of all the shows. After dinner and entertainment, you'll get bottle service as well as a reserved table in the club until closing time.
Overnight at Fontainebleau Miami Beach. Dinner provided.
day 2: Fuel up at breakfast, then head to Sobe Surf for your included 90-minute stand-up paddleboard lesson. You'll depart from the boat ramp that borders the Maurice Gibb Memorial Park—along the route, keep your eyes peeled for sightings of dolphins and manatees. After the lesson, return to the hotel, where you'll spend the afternoon lounging in your private cabana on the beach. Each luxury cabana accommodates six guests and is equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV, butler service, a mini fridge, digital safe, and a phone. This comfortably furnished cabana also includes assorted beverages, fresh fruit, Evian mist, and chilled towels.
In the evening, you'll visit Britto Central, the working studio and art gallery of artist Romero Britto. Afterwards, feel the heat during dinner and salsa dancing at YUCA, the area's original upscale Cuban restaurant.
Overnight at Fontainebleau Miami Beach. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 3: Enjoy another fresh breakfast, then make your way to the hotel's spa, Lapis. This luxe retreat overlooks the ocean and is designed to promote wellness of body, spirit, and mind. Choose from a Swedish massage, bamboo fusion massage, or aroma stone therapy massage, then choose an additional treatment like eyebrow styling, mineral soak, manicure, or hair rescue treatment. That night, you'll indulge in Miami's authentic Cuban flair and the best live Latin rhythms with dinner and club time at Bongos.
Overnight at Fontainebleau Miami Beach. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 4: Check out of the hotel, and prepare to depart for home—but not before eating your fill during a traditional brunch with a contemporary twist at Vida, an American-inspired brasserie. Enjoy faves like made-to-order omelets, malt waffles, and pancakes with fresh fruit compote. Action stations include Vida's signature meat and fish rotisserie; a penne, chicken and risotto sauté station; mouthwatering sushi and raw bar selections; wood stone oven pizza and flatbreads; a charcuterie and cheese presentation; and a sweet spread of tempting desserts. Treat yourself to a helping of everything—a scrumptious meal is the perfect way to spend your last day in South Beach.
June 12 or 19; July 10 or 31; August 7 or 21; or September 4 or 11
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
"The 1200-room Fontainebleau opened in 1954, when it became a celeb-sunning spot. Numerous renovations have added beachside cabanas, seven tennis courts, a grand ballroom, a shopping mall and a fabulous swimming pool."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked at least 15 days prior to departure date
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see www.britespokes.com/privacy-policy
- Must be at least 21 to purchase and redeem
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room and tent). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at both the lodge and on the mountain. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $500 due at booking
- Includes Two Breakfasts, One Brunch, and Three Dinners, Personal Training Session, Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson, Art Gallery Entry, Private Cabana Rental, and Two Spa Treatments
- Does not include Passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, alcohol or other drinks at lodge, laundry services, and any costs not specified as included
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination; passports required for non-US residents and US residents need a valid driver's license
- Stays must be completed within date range purchased
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 11, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 11, 2014 • Enjoy By September 11, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings