Euro Tour de Force: A Trip to England, France & Spain
- An 11-Day Trip to London, Paris, and Barcelona ($1,899 to $2,699 per Person), Including:
- Flights from New York City, Boston, or Orlando to London; Paris to Barcelona; and Barcelona to the US
- One-Way 2nd Class Train Ticket from London to Paris
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at London House Hotel or Similar in London, Three Nights at the Ibis Styles Paris Bercy Hotel or Similar in Paris, and Three Nights at the HCC Open Hotel or Similar in Barcelona
- Nine Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
London. Paris. Barcelona. See them all—and make a dent in your bucket list—with this Escape.
Begin your 11-day European vacation in London, where centuries-old history mingles with the avant-garde, and cultures from around the world coalesce in a melting pot that never seems to stop boiling. Tradition and sophistication still reign, from the gates of Buckingham Palace to the Gothic grace of Westminster Abbey, but this influential metropolis is also teeming with innovation. It leads Great Britain, and arguably the world, in fine art, food, and fashion.
Next up: Paris. Leave it to the City of Light to set your passions ablaze with sunsets that scorch the Eiffel Tower and ignite the shimmering surface of the Seine. Hundreds of statues, monuments, and fountains wait to steal your heart on the long green lawn of the Luxembourg Gardens—where wine and music pour out in the gazebo. Just one stroll down the Champs-Élysées will have you head over heels in love with that signature Parisian style.
Your journey ends on the shores of the Mediterranean in Barcelona—a whimsical sanctuary for the avant-garde. This beach town metropolis is famous for morphing into a cutting-edge dance floor for late-night revelers. With an abundance of Gothic architecture and a creative culture, Catalonia's capital by the sea has earned its position as the fourth-most visited city in Europe.
Check three European destinations off your bucket list with this Escape to London, Paris, and Barcelona, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Fly from New York City, Orlando, or Boston to London.
days 2, 3, and 4: Spend the next three days exploring London at your own pace. Hit major attractions like the London Eye, the Natural History Museum, and Big Ben. After touring the boroughs—posh Notting Hill, trendy-tasty Soho, and the ever-fashionable Mayfair—walk side by side with the River Thames, then head to Hyde Park with a picnic basket in hand.
Three nights at London House Hotel or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
day 5: Board the Eurostar rail and travel in a flash to the City of Light. Paris is your playground for the next three days.
Overnight at the Ibis Styles Paris Bercy Hotel or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
days 6 and 7: Whether you're drawn to the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum or the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier beneath the Arc de Triomphe, you'll have time to experience it all. Pro tip: Your panoramic stroll past jazz cafes and cinemas is best experienced with a fresh baguette in hand.
Two nights at the Ibis Styles Paris Bercy Hotel or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
day 8: Board a domestic flight from Paris to Barcelona. Spend the afternoon getting acquainted with the city by the sea.
Overnight at the HCC Open Hotel or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
days 9 and 10: Soak up the history and beauty of Barcelona. Get lost in the winding streets of the Gothic Quarter, relax in the city's many picturesque parks, and admire the works of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century at the Picasso Museum.
Overnight at the HCC Open Hotel or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
day 11: After breakfast, you'll bid goodbye to Europe, then board your return flight from Spain to the US.
New York City (NYC) departures: July 17 ($2,699), July 21 ($2,399), August 18 ($2,399), September 1 ($1,999), December 8 ($1,999), January 5, 2015 ($1,899), February 19, 2015 ($1,899)
Boston (BOS) departures: July 17 ($2,599), July 21 ($2,599), August 18 ($2,399), September 1 ($2,099), December 8 ($2,099), January 5, 2015 ($1,899), February 19, 2015 ($1,899)
Orlando (ORL) departures: August 18 ($2,499), September 1 ($2,299), December 8 ($2,299), January 5, 2015 ($1,999), February 19, 2015 ($1,999)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad...Everything they set up ran smoothly and I was thrilled with the accommodations they arranged. I would highly recommend traveling with them."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by June 10, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $800 due at booking
- Includes One-Way 2nd Class Train Ticket from London to Paris, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at London House Hotel or Similar in London, Three Nights at the Ibis Styles Paris Bercy Hotel or Similar in Paris, and Three Nights at the HCC Open Hotel or Similar in Barcelona, Nine Breakfasts, Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges
- Does not include Barcelona/Cataluna City Tax, passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 19, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 19, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 19, 2015 • Enjoy By February 19, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms