Cabins in the Ozarks of Arkansas
The Cinnamon Valley • Eureka Springs, AR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in The Lake House, Whitetail, or Cherokee, Sundays through Thursdays ($215) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in The Mountaineer, Elk Lodge, Cattail, Cattleman, or Hideway, Sundays through Thursdays ($309) or Fridays and Saturdays ($429)
Find the art of rest in a charming log cabin hidden away in the Ozark Mountains.
The Victorian village of Eureka Springs, deep in the heart of the Ozark Mountains, is no misnomer. Discovered in the mid-1800s by a doctor who claimed the natural hot springs cured his eye problems, this city of 2,100 residents is rife with treasure. Not only are the supposedly curative springs worth writing home about, but the city's circuitous thoroughfares, which seem to wend through town without purpose, bring discovery at every turn.
Surround yourself with 140 acres of unparalleled natural beauty at The Cinnamon Valley. Just minutes from downtown Eureka Springs, the nine luxury cabins offer a blend of convenience, charm, and serenity. Each private log cabin is uniquely appointed and has a wood-burning fireplace, Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, full kitchen, and a huge front porch perfect for afternoons spent reading or evenings spent under the stars. Many have hot tubs, private balconies, and outdoor fire pits. Whether you're looking for a romantic weekend or want to spend time in the great outdoors with your family, The Cinnamon Valley is a unique option in the Ozarks.
"This is an absolutely wonderful place for a peaceful and relaxing getaway. Each cabin has been beautifully decorated with fabulous décor. The scenery is gorgeous..."-- Facebook Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one bottle of wine
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- No pets or children allowed
- Blackout date(s) for Weekend Stays (Fridays and Saturdays): May 26 (Memorial Day), June 1-30, July 1-31, September 1 (Labor Day), and October 1-31, 2014
- Blackout date(s) for Weekday Stays Sundays through Thursdays): May 26 (Memorial Day), September 1 (Labor Day), and October 1-31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • Enjoy By December 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings