Tango the Night Away in Buenos Aires
- A Seven-Day Trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina ($1,599 to $1,799 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights Between Miami or New York City and Buenos Aires, via LATAM Airlines
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation Between Ezeiza International Airport and Accommodations in Buenos Aires
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Six Nights at NH Crillon, Arroyo Towers, or Similar
- Six Breakfasts and One Bottle of Wine
- Half-Day Buenos Aires Classic City Tour, and a Tango Show with Dinner and a Tango Lesson
- Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy
Fall in love with a seductive city known for its tango when you Escape to Buenos Aires.
Buenos Aires welcomes visitors with a distinctly European vibe—the city is known as the "Paris of South America"—complete with locals sipping espresso at outdoor cafés and ornate art museums. The fare (anchored by grass-fed steaks) and fashion, however, are unquestionably Argentine, and South America's penchant for partying comes out after dark at the city's dance clubs and tango rooms.
Get your bearings with an included half-day group city tour that will hit the essential city attractions. Sashay up and down the steps of the Cementerio de la Recoleta. Then, dance your way to the Casa Rosada—where Eva Perón once addressed awaiting crowds on the lower balcony. Peruse the flea markets of Palermo Viejo for a one-of-a-kind find, then take an afternoon seat at a café for a grilled lunch and a glass of fine wine while you sit back and watch the buzz of activity at Plaza Dorrego.
You're also invited to dinner followed by a tango lesson and show—with round-trip transportation to and from the studio included, your dancing shoes might only see the ballroom floor. Both the tango experience and the city tour operate daily, so whichever day you decide to take them is up to you.
With this seven-day trip, courtesy of go-today, you'll stay for six nights at NH Crillon, Arroyo Towers, or a similar hotel. Regardless of where you stay, you'll find that Buenos Aires hits every tempo perfectly—and thanks to this Escape, you won't miss a beat.
Miami (MIA): August 11, August 25, September 1, or September 15 ($1,599); or October 6, October 20, November 10, December 1, January 13, 2015, or February 2, 2015 ($1,699)
New York City (NYC): August 11, August 25, September 1, or September 15 ($1,699); or October 6, October 20, November 10, December 1, January 13, 2015, or February 2, 2015 ($1,799)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
"Mix together a beautiful European-like city with attractive residents (call them porteños), gourmet cuisine, awesome shopping, a frenzied nightlife, and top-drawer activities, and you get Buenos Aires."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by June 15, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires $600 due at booking
- Includes Round-Trip Ground Transportation Between Ezeiza International Airport and Accommodations in Buenos Aires, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Six Nights at NH Crillon, Arroyo Towers, or Similar, Six Breakfasts and One Bottle of Wine, Half-Day Buenos Aires Classic City Tour, and a Tango Show with Dinner and a Tango Lesson, Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Please note for travel into Argentina: Reciprocity fee required of approximately $160 per person paid online prior to travel to Argentina
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 2, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 2, 2015 • Enjoy By February 2, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms