Victorian-Era B&B in the Heart of Newport
La Farge Perry House • Newport, RI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Oliver Perry, Matthew Perry, Margaret Perry, or John La Farge Room, Sundays through Thursdays from February 1 through March 28 ($189)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Oliver Perry, Matthew Perry, Margaret Perry, or John La Farge Room, Sundays through Thursdays from March 29 through April 30 ($239)
- Cooked-to-Order Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea and Fresh Baked Goods
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Charming, elegant, and timeless, this artistically designed estate puts you at ease—and right in the center of Newport.
It doesn't get any more quintessentially New England than Newport, Rhode Island. Don't feel any pressure to pack those preppy polos, though—there's plenty more that defines this town. In the warmer months, watch ships pepper the aquatic horizon, evoking Newport's centuries-old naval ties, or stroll past the summer homes of Presidents Eisenhower and Kennedy. When it gets colder, the colonial and Victorian houses are aglow with cheer and look picturesque beneath a dusting of snow. You just might feel them beckoning you to come visit.
Luxury meets charm at the La Farge Perry House, situated in the heart of Newport. Outside, the property features manicured lawns and colorful gardens, while inside the house, the smell of freshly baked cookies wafts through this meticulously adorned Victorian-era bed and breakfast. Each of five rooms is equally charming, appointed with 300-thread-count Egyptian cotton linens and goose-down pillows, a flat-screen TV, a work desk, and complimentary Wi-Fi. The highlight, however, is the personal whirlpool tub in each bathroom. Enjoy a long, romantic soak after a day on the town.
"The inn is lovely and breakfast was wonderful. We especially appreciated the afternoon tea and snacks after a long day of sightseeing. We plan to return as soon as possible."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for select stays from February 8 through April 30, 2015; see voucher/description for details
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes cooked-to-order breakfast, afternoon tea and fresh baked goods, and parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings