Villas at a Boutique Hotel on Lake Travis
Vintage Villas • Austin, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Two People in a King or Queen Room, or Up to Four People in a Double Queen Room with a Sunday through Thursday Check-In ($79)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Two People in a King or Queen Room, or Up to Four People in a Double Queen Room with a Sunday through Wednesday Check-In ($149)
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast for Four
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Try Lone Star living in these unique Lake Travis villas packed with character and amenities.
A glittering oasis of refreshing coves and watercolor-worthy sunsets, Lake Travis is where Austinites come to escape the Texas temperatures. This basin is the fifth in a series of lakes fed by the Colorado River and only a 30-minute drive from downtown Austin. Located smack in the center of Hill Country, the lake's dramatic slopes are a postcard-pretty spot to partake in a game of tennis, a spa treatment, or a tasting of the region's award-winning wines.
Perched on a bluff overlooking Lake Travis' Arkansas Bend, Vintage Villas treats guests to the welcoming charm of a boutique hotel. Each of the 44 guest rooms is uniquely decorated with custom-made duvet covers and artwork by leading Southwest artists. Pillow-top mattresses, wireless Internet access, and patios looking out on the lake contribute to the atmosphere of laid-back luxury. A deluxe continental breakfast provides a delicious start to the day, while the arbor courtyard is ideal for winding down with vino under the starry Texas skies.
"The only negative comment I have is that the website simply does not do justice to this gorgeous place. Simply beautiful, comfortable, friendly, and welcoming. All in addition to a delicious breakfast buffet."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays January 4 - June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations, reward points, group functions, or weddings
- Voucher includes parking and deluxe continental breakfast for 4 (served from 7-9:30 a.m. on weekdays)
- Nights must be spent consecutively when purchasing the 2 night package; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (king or queen room) or up to 4 guests (double-queen room)
- Rollaways are not available
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 8.25% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Vintage Villas does not accept pets
- Please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options
- No smoking inside the property
- Check-in: 4-10 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Credit card information is required at time of booking reservation, credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): January 18, 2015; February 15, 2015; March 15-19, 2015: May 24, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings