Vintage Villas Hotel & Events Center
Vintage Villas • Austin, TX
- Stay for two in a queen room, double-queen room, or executive king room
- Option 1: $109 for a 1-night stay, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $173 value)
- Option 2: $199 for a 2-night stay, valid for check-in Sunday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $346 value)
- Free high-speed WiFi
- Book by: 6/23/17; Travel by: 8/31/17
Hotel at a Glance: Vintage Villas Hotel & Events Center
This boutique property sits in the midst of Texas Hill Country, overlooking Lake Travis's sparkling blue waters and facing the western setting sun. It's perched high atop a bluff, delivering lovely views of the lake and rolling hillsides beyond. Guest rooms are housed in three distinct villas, each with original artwork and antique furniture.
- Aesthetic variety: Rooms in the South Texas villa feature rough-cut cedar and cowboy artifacts; those in the East Texas villa have dark hardwood floors and Victorian-style furniture.
- Best room for romance: a king room with a whirlpool tub and private balcony
- Rise and shine: A daily deluxe breakfast for two is included with this Getaway.
- Recent award: a 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Austin, Texas: Proudly Offbeat State Capital and Live-Music Capital of the World
Built in 1888, the pink-granite Texas Capitol building in Austin is the largest state capitol in the country and even taller than the US Capitol in Washington, DC—proof that everything is, indeed, bigger in Texas. Yet Austin stands apart from the rest of the state politically and culturally, a fact that locals seem to revel in. "Keep Austin Weird" is a popular motto here, appearing on bumper stickers and T-shirts. The weirdness manifests itself all over town, where you'll find a death-metal-themed pizza place, a cathedral made of garbage, and the Museum of Natural & Artificial Ephemerata, which displays an 1893 World's Fair stereograph and one of Marilyn Monroe's cigarette butts. Even nature plays along: each night at dusk (from mid-March to November), an estimated 1.5 million Mexican free-tailed bats emerge from underneath the Congress Avenue Bridge to go hunting for food.
Austin has been dubbed the Live Music Capital of the World thanks to the city's nearly 200 venues, where bands play everything from blues to punk rock. In fact, Travel + Leisure magazine named Austin one of America's Best Music Cities, calling it the "mother ship for indie rock and alternative-country types." Stubb's Bar-B-Q books some of the bigger acts that come to town, including the White Stripes, Johnny Cash, and Snoop Dogg. In addition to the live entertainment taking place on a nightly basis, two massively popular music festivals—South by Southwest and Austin City Limits—draw in huge crowds each year.
The University of Texas brings its share of cultural attractions to the city as well. For starters, the sprawling campus is home to the Blanton Museum of Art, which boasts one of the country's most impressive private collections of old-master paintings. UT-Austin is also where you'll find the Lyndon Baines Johnson Presidential Library, dedicated to preserving and exhibiting artifacts related to the 36th president.
Very good breakfast! Relaxing and comfortable!-- LivingSocial Member
Everything about my stay was just wonderful. I had a most excellent time there!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 1 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to August 31, 2017
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by June 23, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hour in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 8.25% tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Pets are not allowed inside the property
- No smoking inside the property
- Check-in: 4-10 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout dates: May 25 to 26; May 28 to 29; June 1; June 4; June 11; July 2 to 6; July 16; and July 19 to 20, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 23, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 23, 2017 • Enjoy By June 23, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings