Exploring Ireland's 5-Star Hotels, Flights & Car Included
Great Value Vacations •
- An Eight-Day Trip to Dublin ($1,199 to $1,799 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from Boston, New York City, or Chicago to Dublin
- Manual-Shift Rental Car for Trip Duration with Unlimited Mileage Included
- Double-Occupancy Five-Star Accommodations for One Night at The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort in Killenard, Two Nights at the Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa in Killarney, Two Nights at the g Hotel in Galway, and One Night at the Powerscourt Hotel in Enniskerry
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Ireland is any traveler's dream destination. The Emerald Isle, as this impossibly green country is known, is packed with so much cultural and topographical diversity that nearly every square inch is worth exploring. And because it's only slightly larger than South Carolina, doing so is possible entirely by car. From the 800-year-old walls of Dublin Castle, to the famously raucous pubs of Galway, to the hiking trails of Macgillycuddy's Reeks and the cliff-hugging golf courses of County Wicklow, this pint-size island in the North Atlantic offers unforgettable experiences around every corner. Pack your camera and a map, and don't forget your sense of adventure: You'll need it on this eight-day trip from Great Value Vacations, which includes round-trip flights, a rental car, and nightly accommodations at four great hotels and resorts.
day 1: Board your transatlantic flight from Boston, New York, or Chicago to Dublin.
day 2: Arrive at Dublin Airport. Pick up your car rental at the airport and make your way to the Heritage Resort, about an hour southwest of Dublin. This ten-year-old resort offers world-class five-star accommodations, an award-winning spa, a championship golf course, and a variety of dining and drinking options. Explore the on-site walking path, catch a movie in the theater, or grab your racket for a game of tennis.
Overnight at The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort.
days 3 and 4: Drive an hour southwest to Killarney, where you'll stay two nights at the Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa, offering the ultimate in luxury and refinement in County Kerry. Recalling the elegance of the Victorian era, this five-star hotel sits in the heart of Killarney National Park and features a breathtaking spa as well as three dining and drinking options, including fine cuisine at Yew Tree Restaurant, casual fare at Molly Darcy's Traditional Irish Pub, and tea service in Monk's Lounge. You're also within minutes of the Killarney city center, Muckross Abbey, and a variety of hiking trails in the national park.
Two nights at Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa.
days 5 and 6: Travel two hours north to Galway and stay at the g Hotel, situated along the coastline of Galway Bay less than five minutes from the city center. Decidedly modern and upscale, Galway's only five-star hotel features a full-service spa and a hip, award-winning restaurant. When it comes time to explore, you'll find yourself just minutes from all the best of the region: the Spanish Arch, the Cliffs of Moher, and a variety of museums and shops.
Two nights at the g Hotel.
day 7: Head two hours east back toward Dublin and stay in the five-star Powerscourt Hotel, about 35 minutes south of Dublin. Formerly the Ritz Carlton, this luxurious resort offers two championship golf courses, a 30,000-square-foot spa, and an elegant restaurant specializing in cuisine made from locally grown, seasonal ingredients.
Overnight at the Powerscourt Hotel.
day 8: Board your flight for your return trip to the United States.
Boston (BOS) departures: July 1 to August 31 ($1,749), September 1 to October 31 ($1,449), November 1 to November 30 ($1,249)
New York (NYC) departures: July 1 to August 31 ($1,699), September 1 to October 31 ($1,399), November 1 to November 30 ($1,199)
Chicago (ORD) departures: July 1 to August 31 ($1,799), September 1 to October 31 ($1,499), November 1 to November 30 ($1,299)
"Throughout your travels you will be overwhelmed by the choices on offer—a play by one of the theatrical greats in Dublin, a traditional music 'session' in a west-Ireland pub, or a rock gig in a Limerick saloon."-- Lonely Planet
"[Great Value Vacations was] knowledgeable, up-front, patient, and not at all fazed by my deluge of questions."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must book by June 13, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip flights from Boston, New York City, or Chicago to Dublin; manual-shift rental car for trip duration with unlimited mileage; double-occupancy five-star accommodations for one night at The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort in Killenard, two nights at the Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa in Killarney, two nights at the g Hotel in Galway, and one night at the Powerscourt Hotel in Enniskerry; airline taxes, fuel surcharges, hotel fees, entrance/admission fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, car insurance for vehicle
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each guest must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $500 (September - November) or $700 (July - August) due at booking
- Contact Great Value Vacations with any occupancy or rate questions
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable once travel has been booked unless Cancel for any Reason Trip Protection plan has been purchased which is available from Great Value Vacations at time of booking
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • Enjoy By August 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms