Seductive Spain: Barcelona, Madrid & Seville with Flights
- An Eight-Day Trip to Barcelona, Madrid, and Seville ($1,899 to $2,899 per Person), Including:
- Flights from Los Angeles, New York City, or Washington, DC to Barcelona; Barcelona to Madrid; and Seville Back to the US
- Rail Transportation from Madrid to Seville
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at Silken St. Gervasi Hotel (or Similar) in Barcelona, Two Nights at Hotel Ganivet (or Similar) in Madrid, Two Nights at Hotel Monte Carmelo (or Similar) in Seville
- Six Buffet Breakfasts
- Two-Day Passes for Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tours of Barcelona, Madrid, and Seville
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
On the shores of the Mediterranean, whimsical Barcelona is a sanctuary for the avant-garde. This beach town metropolis is famous for morphing into a cutting-edge dance floor for late-night revelers. With an abundance of gothic architecture and a creative culture, Catalonia's capital by the sea has earned its position as the fourth-most-visited city in Europe—not that Barcelona takes that stuff very seriously. Nope, all that really matters here is that the sun is shining and Barca is winning.
Some 400 miles west of Barcelona, Madrid is the embodiment of modern-day Spain—a sprawling and frenetic metropolis that casts old-world edifices in the neon glow of the 21st century. For every sleepy cobblestone street and flea market (Madrileños have been haggling at the Rastro for 500 years), there is a wide commercial boulevard buzzing with activity, from the trendy shoppers in Gran Via to club hoppers in the Chueca and Huertas neighborhoods.
Spanish history is alive and well in Seville, where the regal architecture of palaces, theaters, and stadiums sets the stage for classic expressions of Spanish culture: brightly costumed flamenco dancers, heart-pounding bullfights, and lavish garden promenades lined with fountains and orange groves.
For a Spanish experience colored by a rich history and contemporary energy, dive into this eight-day independent trip to Barcelona, Madrid, and Seville, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Depart the US on an overnight flight to Barcelona.
days 2 and 3: Touch down in Barcelona, where you'll spend the next two days and nights. While here, you can use an included two-day pass for hop-on, hop-off bus tours of the city. Sights include the Gothic Quarter, La Sagrada Família cathedral, and Parque Güell.
Two nights at Silken St. Gervasi Hotel (or similar). Daily buffet breakfast provided.
days 4 and 5: In the morning, board a domestic flight from Barcelona to Madrid. You'll spend two days and nights in the Spanish capital. You'll receive a two-day pass for a hop-on, hop-off bus tour of the city, with stops like the Museo del Prado, Plaza Mayor, and Museo Reina Sofía.
Two nights at Hotel Ganivet (or similar). Buffet breakfast provided.
days 6 and 7: You'll wake this morning to catch the train from Madrid to Seville, where you'll spend two days and nights. Your two-day pass for the hop-on, hop-off bus tour will show you landmarks like the Cathedral of Seville, Parque de Maria Luisa, and the Museo de Arte y Costumbres Populares.
Two nights at Hotel Monte Carmelo (or similar). Daily buffet breakfast provided.
day 8: Check out of the hotel and head to the airport for your return flight back to the US.
Buffet breakfast provided.
Los Angeles (LAX) departures:
New York City (NYC) departures:
Washington, DC (WAS) departures:
Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad... Everything they set up ran smoothly and I was thrilled with the accommodations they arranged. I would highly recommend traveling with them."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by June 6, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires $400 due at booking
- Includes Rail Transportation from Madrid to Seville, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at Silken St. Gervasi Hotel (or Similar) in Barcelona, Two Nights at Hotel Ganivet (or Similar) in Madrid, Two Nights at Hotel Monte Carmelo (or Similar) in Seville, Six Buffet Breakfasts, Two-Day Passes for Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tours of Barcelona, Madrid, and Seville, Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Does not include Barcelona/Cataluna City Tax, passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 14, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2015 • Enjoy By March 14, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms