3 Days, 2 Nights, 1 Amazing Backpacking Adventure
Kaf Adventures • Seattle, WA
- A Three-Day Wilderness Survival and Navigation Backpacking Course in North Cascades National Park, Olympic National Park, or Deschutes National Forest for One Person ($409), Including:
- Two Nights of Camping in a Tent
- Two Breakfasts, Three Lunches, and Two Dinners
- Carpool Gas Reimbursement and Park Entrance Fee
- Tents, Cookware, Sanitation Equipment, and Fuel
- Instruction from Experienced Wilderness Guides
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Spend three days backpacking in the Pacific Northwest with experienced guides and unforgettable scenery through Kaf Adventures.
On the Thursday evening before the trip begins, you'll meet from 6 to 9 p.m. at KAF Adventures's Seattle office, where you'll discuss gear, route planning, and overall safety management. Be sure to bring all your gear to this meeting, as you'll be reviewing your clothing and packing your bag.
• Meet at the KAF Adventures office to carpool to the trailhead
• Begin your three days away from civilization and city living
• Average three to four miles of hiking each day, with an average elevation gain of about 2,000 feet
• Learn backpacking and camping skills like navigation, cooking, campcraft, water purification, first aid, and more
Overnight in a tent. Lunch and dinner provided.
• Continue learning and begin to practice more and more skills
• Navigate on- and off-trail, help find cam, and cook meals
• Spend another amazing night camping in the wilderness
Overnight in a tent. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
• Wake up for the last day in the woods and start the final hike back to the trailhead
• Arrive at your car around 1 p.m. and return to KAF's Seattle office around 5 p.m.
Overnight in a tent. Breakfast and lunch provided.
The 2016 Dates
6/3, 6/24, 7/1, 7/2, 7/22, 8/5, 8/12, 8/26, 9/2, or 9/3
Fantastic! Our guides were extremely knowledgeable, patient, helpful, and full of tips and encouragement. I went with my 25-year-old son and we plan to go with again!!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays June 3 to 5; June 24 to 26; July 1 to 3; July 2 to 4; July 22 to 24; August 5 to 7; August 12 to 14; August 26 to 28; September 2 to 4; and September 3 to 5, 2016
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by August 15, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 nights of camping in a tent; 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners; carpool gas reimbursement and park entrance fee; and tents, cookware, sanitation equipment, and fuel
- Voucher does not include airfare, airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges, passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, personal clothing, backpack, and sleeping gear
- A gear list will be emailed to you upon registration for the course
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before travelling to your destination
- Must attend Pre-Course Meeting: Intro to Backpacking Classroom the Thursday prior to departure from 6-9 p.m. at Seattle office
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 1 guest; up to 1 additional guest may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 5, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 28, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2016 • Enjoy By September 5, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $414 savings
- 50% savings