Art and Amore in Italy: Rome, Florence, Venice & Milan
- An 11-Day Trip to Rome, Florence, Venice, and Milan ($1,899 to $2,899 per Person), Including:
- Flight from New York, Washington, DC, or Los Angeles to Rome and Return Flight from Milan
- Second-Class Rail Transportation from Rome to Florence, Florence to Venice, and Venice to Milan
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the H10 Roma Città Holiday Inn Express, or Similar in Rome; Three Nights at the De la Pace, Meridiana, or Similar in Florence; Two Nights at Santa Chiara, Smart Hotel Holiday, or Similar in Venice; and Two Nights at the Andreola Central Milan or Similar in Milan
- Ten Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Begin in the European capital of imperial eminence, ancient art, and old-world culinary custom: Rome. You'll move through the Eternal City in a flash, one moment standing in the long-gone footsteps of ancient gladiators, the next gazing up at Michelangelo's hallowed frescos in the Sistine Chapel and the baroque brilliance of Saint Peter's Basilica. Continue your artistic awakening in Florence. The birthplace of the Renaissance holds a place of reverence in the world of art. The Duomo of the Basilica di Santa Maria dominates the skyline and breathtaking architecture is found at every turn. But don't neglect your other senses—Florence is also home to world-renowned Tuscan cuisine.
While the city itself continues to sink, Venice remains high on the list of most unique travel destinations. Famed for its serene canals and preserved Renaissance architecture, the City of Bridges is a place best seen from the romantic perspective of a gondola. More than 100 islands are connected by a network of canals to make up the main city, so visitors never run out of nooks and crannies to investigate. End your 11-day journey in style on the streets of Milan. The center of finance and fashion in Italy, the capital is brimming with flagship designer stores, award-winning restaurants, and cosmopolitan glamour.
Enrich your senses with a trip through the most desirable destinations of Italy, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: You'll board your overnight flight from the US to Rome.
days 2, 3, and 4: Once you land in Rome, an open schedule allows you to spend the next three days as you please. Must-see landmarks include St. Peter's Basilica, the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, and the Spanish Steps. After a day on your feet, feast on rich red wines and homemade pasta.
Three nights at the H10 Roma Città, Holiday Inn Express San Giovanni, or Similar. Daily breakfast provided.
days 5, 6, and 7: A train will bring you from Rome to Florence, where you'll spend three nights exploring the city at your own pace. See Botticelli's The Birth of Venus at the famed Uffizi, Michelangelo's David at the Accademia Gallery, or learn the history of fashion at the Gucci Museum.
Three nights at the De la Pace, Meridiana, or Similar. Daily breakfast provided.
days 8 and 9: Hop on another train and head to Venice for two days free of scheduled activities. Catch a show in the gilded theater of the La Fenice opera house, see stunning architecture of St. Mark's Basilica overlooking the Piazza San Marco, or spend an afternoon strolling the car-free walkways and bridges of the city center.
Two nights at the Santa Chiara, Smart Hotel Holiday, or Similar. Daily breakfast provided.
day 10 and 11: Your trip will end in Milan where you can visit the La Scala opera house, Castello Sforzesco, and the elaborate Duomo di Milano before hitting up the flagship stores of Italian design royalty such as Prada, Versace, Gucci, and Dolce & Gabbana.
Two nights at the Andreola Central Milan or Similar. Daily breakfast provided.
day 12: After breakfast, make your way to the airport to catch your flight back to the US. You'll return home with a belly full of gelato, a suitcase full of designer duds, and a heart full of love for Italia.
New York City (NYC) departures: August 13 ($2,499), August 20 ($2,599), September 10 ($2,399), September 17 ($2,299), October 15 ($2,199), November 19 ($1,899), December 10 ($1,999), January 21 ($1,899), February 18 ($1,899), March 25 ($1,999)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures: August 13 ($2,699), August 20 ($2,799), September 10 ($2,599), September 17 ($2,499), October 15 ($2,399), November 19 ($1,999), December 10 ($1,999), January 21 ($1,999), February 18 ($1,999), March 25 ($1,999)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: August 13 ($2,899), August 20 ($2,899), September 10 ($2,799), September 17 ($2,699), October 15 ($2,599), November 19 ($2,199), December 10 ($2,299), January 21 ($2,199), February 18 ($2,199), March 25 ($2,199)
Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Food, fashion, art, and architecture—you'll quickly learn that the root of Italian pathology is an unswerving dedication to living life well."-- Lonely Planet
"The go-today staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The booking process couldn't have gone smoother."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by June 27, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires $700 due at booking
- Includes Second-Class Rail Transportation from Rome to Florence, Florence to Venice, and Venice to Milan, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the H10 Roma Citta, Holiday Inn Express, or Similar in Rome, Three Nights at the De la Pace, Meridiana, or Similar in Florence, Two Nights at Santa Chiara, Smart Hotel Holiday, or Similar in Venice, and Two Nights at the Andreola Central Milan or Similar in Milan, Ten Breakfasts, Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Does not include Italian City Taxes (approximately €1 - €5 per person per night), passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 25, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2015 • Enjoy By March 25, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms