Gilmour, Ontario: Dripping with Rustic Charm
Hastings Resort • Gilmour, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with King Bed, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays ($99) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($139)
- $25 Steakhouse Dining Credit
- 25% Off Non-Motorized Equipment Rentals
Get away from it all at this rustic log cabin-style resort, and enjoy a succulent cut of beef with your $25 credit at the on-site steakhouse.
Two hours from Toronto and away from the din of the city lies a glen of almost fairy-tale proportions. Stately pine trees sway in the breeze while deer traverse rolling hills that fall to the winding Beaver Creek River below. Welcome to Gilmour, a world of crackling campfires, crisp mountain air, and lazy canoe trips in Hastings County, Ontario—the perfect place to find enchantment under the quiet spell of the mountains.
As if ripped from the beginning of a storybook, the romantically rustic Hastings Resort opens up amid the surrounding embrace of the forest, its pine-and-cedar log cabin-style façade accented by a base of ancient stone. Inside, elegantly furnished rooms feature a king-size bed, a satellite TV, and ensuite bathrooms—a touch of magic in the woods. Outside, you're just steps from a giant fire pit, perfect for nightly campfires and marshmallow roasting. The on-site steakhouse is sure to please with entrées such as beef tenderloin and lobster tail served with roasted-garlic mashed potatoes and lemon-buerre blanc or cedar plank salmon on a bed of herb basmati rice, served with blueberry-onion marmalade.
"The resort was a gem! We are looking forward to going back in the fall!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Check-in is from 4 - 8 p.m. and you must checkout by 11 a.m. If you require an earlier or later time please contact the resort ahead of time to make arrangements; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings