Miami's Mediterranean Roots: Española Way
Española Way Suites • Miami Beach, FL
- A Three- ($413) or Five-Night ($665) Stay for Up to Three Adults in a One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony
- Bottle of Champagne
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
Go beyond South Beach and experience a new side of Miami at this Mediterranean Spanish-style hotel.
From its colorful culture and beach-party attitude, Miami—deemed the "Cruise Capital of the World" as well as a top spring-breaker spot—is anything but low-key. But tucked away down side streets lies a very different city, one in which palm trees sway to a Bohemian beat and cafes brim with laid-back travelers. A former artists' colony in the 1920s, the quaint avenue of Española Way buzzes with charming boutiques, cozy cafés, and artists' lofts. Here the wide, tree-lined street captures the heart of Miami's Mediterranean roots in one picturesque village. Named the Best Block in South Florida by the Miami Herald, this South Beach street reveals the softer side of Miami.
In the heart of this vibrant village is Española Way Suites, a historic building modeled after the pied-à-terres of San Sebastián in the Spanish Mediterranean. Suites overlook all the action of colorful Española Way. Fully equipped with a kitchen, living room, flat-screen TV, and complimentary Internet access, your accommodations provide the perfect place to rejuvenate at your own pace. Leave your private respite for a stroll to South Beach for an afternoon of sun-kissed bliss. Located only two blocks away, this sandy playground offers an array of activities for fun in the sun with beach volleyball, tennis, and biking.
"It was an awesome spot and I would go there again!"-- LivingSocial Member
"There's a bohemian feel to this street lined with Mediterranean-revival buildings constructed in 1925... Miami Beach's trademark pink sidewalks have been widened to accommodate sidewalk cafés and shops selling imaginative clothing, jewelry, and art."-- Read Fodor's Review of Española Way
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 19, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a bottle of champagne
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 3 adult guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and a one-time departure housekeeping fee ($56.50) not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- In the event of an official government order (hurricanes, etc) all guests shall vacate the premises and receive a refund for any periods falling within the order
- Blackout date(s): July 4-6, August 29-September 1, October 10-13, and December 4-7, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • Enjoy By December 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings